1. Announcement - Regarding Elite Author Involvement on Featured Tracks - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, we have a new announcement regarding the participation of Elite Authors in the discussion for featured tracks. If you are interested, check it out in the link above.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest,
If you are interested in ghosting, go check the Ghosting Awards for March 2024 Click here to check it out.

New Ghosting Legends

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Totoca12, May 2, 2023.

1. Totoca12

Totoca12 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Ghost Moderator Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Hello guys. What's up?

As some of you guys know, we recently announced that we are creating a new title on forums that will hold a similar status to the VIP title. We realized that over the years the VIP title became something that only considered the trackmaking achievements, so we decided to set the VIP title only for trackmaking and create a brand new title for ghosting that would hold the same weight (over time, of course). We decided to ask the community for help to decide the name of this title (here: https://community.freeriderhd.com/threads/vip-ghoster-pick-the-name-here.14543/) and after two polls we ended up with the name "Ghosting Legend".

So now, without further ado, let's talk about the perks of being a Ghosting Legend and also the requirements to be a Ghosting Legend. Let's go.

PERKS:

- Cool badge like the VIP one, but the color is yet to be fully decided
    - Exclusive access to the Ghosting Legend forums where the Ghosting Legends can discuss several subjects, such as the inclusion of new Ghosting Legends, official ghosting discussions, among other things.
    - Possibility to customize your own forum title.
    - Minor perks here and there as well like the ones that grant less limitations regarding posts (such as time of editing them) and conversations (like amount of players you can add to those) and maybe a few other minor ones.
    - You guys will also get a trophy

REQUIREMENTS:

Now we'll talk about the minimum requirements to become a Ghosting Legend by objective criteria. We should note that it doesn't mean that exceptions can't be made, but those should be properly discussed on the Ghosting Legend forums between Admins, Ghosting Legends and maybe Ghost Mods. Also, we should point out that you only need to reach one of the requirements to become a Ghosting Legend, that's why we are keeping the bar very high for those. See the requirements below:

REQUIREMENT 1 - 50+ peak of featured ghosts (check that information here)

REQUIREMENT 2 - Top 5 in any FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters Official List (check that information here)

REQUIREMENT 3 - 2 big ghosting contest wins (we are considering big ghosting contests the contests that have medals for it, which you can check here)

REQUIREMENT 4 - 1 big ghosting contest win, with 10+ peak of featured ghosts (check that information here and here)

REQUIREMENT 5 - 5 big ghosting contest medals, with 5+ peak of featured ghosts (check that information here and here)

REQUIREMENT 6 - Ghoster of the Year Award by the official ghosting team, with 5+ peak of featured ghosts (check that information here and here)

REQUIREMENT 7 - 12+ ghoster of the month wins, with 5+ peak of featured ghosts (check that information here and here)

REQUIREMENT 8 - 25+ ghoster of the month participations (top 3), with 5+ peak of featured ghosts (check that information here and here)

REQUIREMENT 9 - 12+ ghost of the month wins, with 5+ peak of featured ghosts (check that information here and here)

REQUIREMENT 10 - ORG Win (check that information here or here)

REQUIREMENT 11 - Player with the most legitimate features in the game at one point in the Official Featured Ghosts thread (must be verified beforehand somehow)

With that said, let's welcome our Ghosting Legends:

The 10 Original Ones (May 2nd, 2023):

Anonyymi - Met requirements 1, 2, 3, 4 and 11
    Backtwice - Met requirements 2, 4 and 11
    Cerasium - Met requirements 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10 and 11
    Cerulean - Met requirements 1, 4 and 11
    Madara - Met requirements 2, 4 and I'm almost sure that 11 as well
    mR..A - Met requirements 2, 4 and 11
    RadiumRC - Met requirements 1, 2, 4 and 11
    RedOrBlue - Met requirements 2 and 4
    Sidewalk - Met requirements 2 and 11
    tetrationiscool - Met requirement 2 and I'm almost sure that 11 as well

- Update 1 - Xenom was added after meeting requirement 1 (August 22nd, 2023)

Congrats to all of the players that got it! You guys deserve it! Also, special thanks to mR..A, the only one that has both VIP and Ghosting Legend. You got an special trophy for that as well. We had some other close calls for the Ghosting Legend title that we probably can discuss further in the Ghosting Legend forums later, but I feel like this is a strong list to start.

Also, we plan to add an Elite Ghoster role soon, that will be equivalent to Elite Author, so maybe even if you didn't get Ghosting Legend yet, there might be some good stuff coming from you in the near future.

All arrangements will be made shortly for the Ghosting Legend title.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2024
    ZabuzaUchiha, DblU, thebugy and 37 others like this.
  2. Jefe

Jefe Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
  3. Cerasium

Cerasium Find your purpose. Ghosting Legend Official Author

Awarded Medals
    let's go my predictions were 100% accurate :evil::evil::evil:
    edit: there's actually 10 ghosting legends so i only got 9/10 :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited: May 2, 2023
  4. TPlacella

TPlacella Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    This makes sense, same number of normal vips pretty much

godSonic, a_drain, FIREBEATS and 6 others like this.
  5. Vince0

Vince0 Well-Known Member Official Author

Great choice on those Ghosting Legends!

Sidewalk, godSonic, a_drain and 6 others like this.
  6. loge_0

loge_0 ⁡⁡⁡⁡⁡ Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    im sure this will make an impact on forums-zzzz

7. Xenom

Xenom Average Ohio player Ghosting Legend Best Ghoster Of 2023 Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Thanks for that nice and wholesome comment! Not to mention your many contributions to trying to keep this forum alive whilst trying to balance a personal life. Don't mind Totoca12 here working his as.s off and actually being a wholesome admin, still keeping up with monthly ghosting awards, and balancing his job on top of that. I'm sure that's just child's play to you though, carrying the forums as you are :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

In all seriousness, s.tfu and appreciate the time Totoca12 puts into this game, despite getting no support from kano and receiving no revenue.

8. dantexpress

dantexpress Chuggin' Along Elite Author Best Trackmaker Of 2023 Official Author

Awarded Medals
    i think radiumrc should get 2 ghosting legend banners for also ghosting the game after being exposed

9. dzemas

dzemas Well-Known Member Official Author

agreed, hopefully he wasn't able to cheat on ghosting

godSonic, L7NX, Vince0 and 3 others like this.
  10. Rayb25

Rayb25 Certified Freak Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Zycerak was robbed. I won't let this happen to my precious king. My royal highness truly deserves to be recognized at the top of ghosting world. Seriously. How are we letting Cheatrulean get the title but not our adorable king Zycerak the First. It's unacceptable. :secretcat::secretcat::secretcat:

11. Tubiek

Tubiek Well-Known Member Official Author

only thing i have to say is you should make the text white and bold like vip/ea so it stands out more

godSonic, FIREBEATS, Vince0 and 7 others like this.
  12. DrChill

DrChill Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    looks good

Sidewalk, godSonic, a_drain and 6 others like this.
  13. Zycerak

Zycerak Zycerak Elite Author Official Author Rotten Flesh

Awarded Medals
    Don’t worry my Queen I have dealt with such loss as this before,, it’s nothing your King can’t handle. We must remain passive, before we must resort to defeating those peasants in war. Please be strong for me now. Okay, my Queen? Please trust me.

14. PrimeMinister

PrimeMinister Well-Known Member Official Author

Too many things. D:

godSonic, FIREBEATS, Cerasium and 3 others like this.
  15. loge_0

loge_0 ⁡⁡⁡⁡⁡ Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals

godSonic, FIREBEATS and Cerasium like this.
  16. Cynosure

Cynosure Well-Known Member Official Author

bro thought that was hilarious

godSonic, Xenom, FIREBEATS and 2 others like this.
  17. Cynosure

Cynosure Well-Known Member Official Author

facts

godSonic, Xenom, FIREBEATS and 4 others like this.
  18. Anonyymi

Anonyymi ♂♂ Ghosting Legend Ghost Moderator Official Author

Awarded Medals
    oooooh yeahh

19. TwistedTender381

TwistedTender381 Member Official Author

20. godSonic

godSonic Active Member Official Author

gg on getting ghosting legend :D

Cynosure, a_drain and Cerasium like this.