1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

Update on Track Creator + Feedback on Campaigns, Achievements and more

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Eric, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Pityboy

Pityboy Well-Known Member Official Author

I like the 'Shop' feature. Can we have an option to adjust the bikes' suspension system, seriously though, the suspension for the BMX and MTB are too stiff, compared to Canvas Rider.

As for the track creator or when playing on any tracks in particular, please include a hotkey (for example, F) to bring us into fullscreen. I absolutely can't see anything without playing in fullscreen and this will save a lot of time for everyone. The new layout as of today sucks, sorry to say that, because I prefer the previous one.

Asierro likes this.
  2. Blaze06h

Blaze06h Well-Known Member

Thinking that you mean the level complete screen:
    Actually the new layout is not as bad as you think. Maybe the old black buttons, instead of the blue ones, but blue ones aren't bad either, in fact looks good.
    Also, yeah there should be 'F' hotkey and the fullscreen button should show after you complete a track.

3. DarkSideOfTheMoon

DarkSideOfTheMoon Casual Member

I dunno... It just would seem like a different game to me.

4. Caterham

Caterham Casual Member

What shop feature?????

5. Caterham

Caterham Casual Member

Thanks and i'm from australia, what about you.

6. Pityboy

Refer to the first post and read EVERYTHING

7. Caterham

Caterham Casual Member

How do i do that?? Are you saying that the shop "is" going to be good.

8. Pityboy

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  9. Blaze06h

You meany little guy.

10. Pityboy

Nup... you replied to teh wrong post :p

11. DarkPlant

DarkPlant Member

What do you mean what up with the lava lamps? -.- Lava lamps are awesome
    Click on The username and a little window will show up with "Profile page", "Start a Conversation", "Follow/UnFollow" and "Ignore".

12. Blaze06h

More like the right post, in the right time.

13. Caterham

Caterham Casual Member

Oh yeh sos man. I thought you where saying that it was alredy in, do you know when it will be introducted.

14. Caterham

Caterham Casual Member

Okay, and whats with the lava lamps!!

15. Pityboy

Nope I don't, the devs will announce it soon I reckon.

16. ThrowTheCheese

ThrowTheCheese New Member

I wish they would add a trick "detector" thing like in FR3, where it says "Backflip !" or something like that everytime you do a backflip. :3 And also, they should award players with points/coins for doing tricks as well. Speaking of which, AN AWESOME IDEA just popped into my head !

They should make custom bike tricks which can be bought at the store, and used in game ! Of course, that might give some players an advantages if tracks are measured by tricks... OR they could just sell new animations for flips or wheelies/endos at the shop. Then it wouldn't affect gameplay but players would be much more diverse when they ride, and it would be cool :3

17. Pityboy

I don't think this is a good idea. I get the idea that doing tricks is fun, but earning points/coins by doing tricks is really repetitive if you want to get as many points/coins as possible. It's lame as well. For example, you can do as many tricks as possible without aiming for the best times. So by saying that, I would like to modify your idea. Award players points/coins if they successfully completely the track while setting a score in the leaderboard, and amount of reward will depend on the position. Additional points/coins for tricks/stunts performed without fail.

Corn likes this.
  18. Blaze06h

Reward depending on position will break as the leaderboards tend to change.
    They should fix points according to the difficulty of the track, and the time taken to complete it by the player.
    Pityboy, I think that's how it shall work, and maybe, what he meant too. Though, these points can be easily grinded.

19. ThrowTheCheese

True...I do like your idea of earning points for stunts only if the track is completed fast enough.

20. ThrowTheCheese

I wish there were more options for making curves in the editor though, I have no idea how some track are so beautifully smooth. Everytime I try making a curve it becomes bumpy. :C