1. Hey Guest,

If you are interested in ghosting, go check the newest set of reviews for the Official Featured Ghosts thread. Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice

Teams track jam (coager)

Discussion in 'FRHD Teams' started by Ness, Sep 29, 2024.

1. cmLd

cmLd Active Member Team Helicopter Official Author

Volund and Cerasium like this.
  2. OdysseusSupreme

OdysseusSupreme Certified Slowpoke Elite Author Team Balloon Official Author

Awarded Medals
    didnt rlly have time this week... we'll how much i get done by tm night

Ness, Spare1 and Cerasium like this.
  3. GreenJetPackNo.1

GreenJetPackNo.1 Casual Member Team Helicopter Official Author

4. OdysseusSupreme

OdysseusSupreme Certified Slowpoke Elite Author Team Balloon Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Spare1, Ness and Cerasium like this.
  5. Ness

Ness dream machine VIP

Awarded Medals
    track jam - 004: coager jam
    1. weem - I'm Not Real - the rough track is super fun, and I think the unstructured detail is a fantastic choice here. lots of emphasis on neat lately, so I'm happy to see something a bit more chaotic. great stuff.
    2. nasrani - the wheel of coager - in love with the detail here, and the ride is very fun and solid, which can be a real challenge with heavy black detail but was done very well. and the wheel of coager is such a cool addition, very funny.
    3. loge_0 - Thirteen Apostles - beautiful rock and water detail, stunning really. the ride suffered a little bit from the black lines, but I think the back-and-forth layout was awesome. really solid effort.
    4. cmLd - Bonus Box II - super interesting layout! going against the first instinct to go right was a cool choice and the idea of the box is really neat. great stuff, you continue to surprise me with cool track layouts.
    5. GreenJetPackNo.1 - Winnie the Pooh - awesome art here! really wish there was a fun track to match. keep it up with the detail and hope to see you in future jams!
    6. OdysseusSupreme - Paint it Black - the texture and shape of your rocks is always insane, gorgeous detail. although you weren't quite able to make it happen in a week, I'm glad you gave it a shot and we got this track.
    7. SirHuman01 - Monolithia - really chaotic and pretty fun, and some cool little touches of art in there too. good stuff man.
    8. Baltic - Tinted - dig the symmetry and the blob portion in the middle, fun track!
    9. Egona - Peaceful Meadows - your grass and rock detail is really nice, hope to see you continue this style! it suits the ride well.

Volund, pawflix, Rayb25 and 5 others like this.
  6. GreenJetPackNo.1

GreenJetPackNo.1 Casual Member Team Helicopter Official Author

yay!! my first track jam!

pawflix, Ness, Cerasium and 1 other person like this.