1. Dismiss Notice

Solving under-rated tracks!

Discussion in 'Have an idea? Post it here!' started by Chaos-Fallen, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Chaos-Fallen

Chaos-Fallen Well-Known Member Official Author

Lots of great tracks have been under-rated lately and haven't gotten alot of notice from the community. This isn't for me (kind-of), this is for people like Wave and TallTexan that, if ninjas parkour deserved all of his subs, they deserve like 12,000 subs. But this isn't about subs, it is about likes because that is where your tracks get popular and then you get more subs LOGIC. But so I think there should be a bar where you rate the detail from zero to ten (zero because some tracks have zero detail) that you don't have to do, but if you dislike, then it is MANDATORY that you fill the detail thing out. I don't know what else to do because there are still some problems with this idea, but people can share their thoughts down below - Chaos-Fallen

EthanLin80, Wave and TallTexan like this.
  2. Imbetterthanyo

Imbetterthanyo Well-Known Member

3. Chaos-Fallen

Chaos-Fallen Well-Known Member Official Author

Imbetterthanyo likes this.
  4. Imbetterthanyo

Imbetterthanyo Well-Known Member

5. N1TRO

N1TRO Active Member Official Author

Yeah they probably post their tracks when there aren’t a lot of people connected thus why they don’t have much plays :/

6. kv99gun

kv99gun Well-Known Member

Please play this in 0.25 speed,
    and hear what it is.

0:20 U mad~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ear~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Buuuuuuchuarrrrrrrr~~~~~~
    Buuuuuuuchu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~Buuuuuuuuchu.
    0:27 "................................"

7. BattleBro

BattleBro Well-Known Member Official Author

You know people don't sub to Ninja for detail, and that is definitely not what matters most to a lot of people. Ninja deserves every one of his subs for his fun tracks and trials. Plus, Ninja joined before Wave and Tex, and Free Rider was flourishing back then.

8. FunBunOne

FunBunOne Well-Known Member Official Author

why do u even care its a computer game

cctvcctvcctv and Phase like this.
  9. N1TRO

N1TRO Active Member Official Author

Chaos-Fallen likes this.