1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

Update Quick Update

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Eric, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

We just got through a big release on FRHD iOS and are focused on Android. If you haven't installed the iOS app you can grab it here https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id773716739?mt=8

Also if you want to get in on the Android Closed Beta you can signup here - https://docs.google.com/a/kanoapps.com/forms/d/1vXGrGM10hJbXF4G2RDP4O4-sYINjKynpH6em_8vJa_I

On another note if you notice any weird times on the track leaderboards please let us know and we can take a look. That's all! Have a great long weekend y'all!

Seasnails, darksmoke11, F-O-X and 5 others like this.
  2. Smuckers

Smuckers Member

By the way update the forum so that it lists newest chats. I go on and see "New Updates Overview" or something like that and then see its from 2013. I dont like to search the forum for the most recent chat. I am very sure that you dont do this because I am always going on threads from 3 years ago and thinking "wow what the hell this was added a long time ago".

Phase likes this.
  3. Woody

Woody Casual Member Official Author

can u make cool bikes Eric or make more vehicles and not just the heli and make bike decorations please?

4. Smuckers

Smuckers Member

They had the shiz when it came to veheicles in freerider 2. They had heli, truck, blob, unicycle, skateboard, air balloon, BMX, MTB, and wheel chair; I never figured why most people switched to this version. You could add backgrounds on your tracks too in freerider 2. No offence to you guys who worked on this version but freerider 2 is better when it comes to features.

Empire likes this.
  5. Woody

Woody Casual Member Official Author

yea but the thing i dont like about frhd 2 is that the track time starts right away even if ur not redy

6. Smuckers

Smuckers Member

I cant remember if they had checkpoints either. I dont think they did, great addition I dont know if I could go back because of that.