1. Announcement - Regarding Elite Author Involvement on Featured Tracks - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, we have a new announcement regarding the participation of Elite Authors in the discussion for featured tracks. If you are interested, check it out in the link above.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest,
If you are interested in ghosting, go check the Ghosting Awards for March 2024 Click here to check it out.

Introducing 4 Daily Challenges (Achievements!)

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Eric, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

Can definitely have different ones available on different days any suggestions?

2. Pityboy

Pityboy Well-Known Member Official Author

How about:

- Rate 1 track (10 coins)
    - Get in the Top 10 in a track (25 coins)
    - Get in the Top 10 in 5 tracks (100 coins)

Or having just 1 daily achievement per day just so that players don't have to worry about getting all of the coins they can get

3. MalikBilal

MalikBilal Casual Member

we already have beat 5 best times. it is similar to these 2

4. Pityboy

beating your own best times is too easy. You can play like you're not paying attention for the first time, then you get a little bit serious and at the fifth run you're going to play for real.

5. Pityboy

it is not known yet.

Eric likes this.
  6. Blaze06h

Blaze06h Well-Known Member

I already suggested these anyway.

7. MalikBilal

MalikBilal Casual Member

i beat my own time but it wasnt counted
    beating best time means getting in to the top 10. if u look closely u can see the top 10 riders list has a name of Best times

8. Blaze06h

Actually it means beating your own beat times in a track.

9. Eric

Rating and making top 10 on the track leaderboards is on our list, nice suggestions :)

10. Jdc151

Jdc151 Casual Member

WHOOOOHOOO

Attached Files:

Velksy, Blaze06h and Eric like this.
  11. Eric

Congrats!

12. Dominic951

Dominic951 Active Member

Do you mean that we have to use our coins to upload our tracks from the track creator?

13. Eric

yes, that will be one of the ways to spend earned coins. We plan to release a shop modify cosmetics of your rider and vehicles but that will be after we get track uploading, campaigns and races.

14. LiterallyJoe

LiterallyJoe Casual Member

It'd be hard coming up with achievements for stunts when there could be any number of maps dedicated to obtaining a certain height or making it easy to land several flips. I'd suggest setting achievements like these on specific maps in the campaign. Like, obtain a height of 20 meters on Campaign Track #1, go a certain speed on another map... But anyway, thanks for the update! I eagerly await the track uploader and campaign :)

Eric likes this.
  15. MalikBilal

MalikBilal Casual Member

hey about the lifetime achievements
    suppose there is an achievement to complete 100 tracks
    will the tracks completed already be counted towards this achievement or will we have to complete hundred of them again?

16. Pityboy

Lifetime achievements, as the name suggests, will not be reset.

17. Blaze06h

True.

18. Z3RO-_-Temperr

Z3RO-_-Temperr New Member

When is campaign coming out ???

19. Blaze06h

Never. Soon.
    They are gonna add some other stuff and then campaign.

20. Eric

Plan is for this month, we have a track uploads to go in first then campaigns.

Curveball for this month is that I am getting married this weekend which I will be taking about a week off work but we will try our best to make it happen.

Jdc151 likes this.