1. Announcement - Regarding Elite Author Involvement on Featured Tracks - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, we have a new announcement regarding the participation of Elite Authors in the discussion for featured tracks. If you are interested, check it out in the link above.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest,
If you are interested in ghosting, go check the Ghosting Awards for March 2024 Click here to check it out.

New Ghosting Statistics

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Calculus, Aug 11, 2023.

?

Did you find these new pages helpful?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    94.1%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. Calculus

Calculus Community Developer Staff Member Administrator Ghost Moderator

Awarded Medals
    As you all know, Totoca12 has done so much for the community since he was appointed as a forum administrator and in-game moderator. There are a number of projects which he and I have worked closely to bring to the community, in hopes of making it a better experience for all of you. I can say that he has done more for the community than KANO themselves. Our most recent endeavor has lead us to creating a dedicated forums page for official featured ghosts statistics, as well as other ghosting related tables. After some searching, we realized we could create pages in the forums. Thus far, we have only used it to create a few pages for ghosting related statistics. If this is received well, we may expand to other ideas. Let us know your thoughts.

As of right now, the following pages have been made public to the community. There are shortcuts available on the navigation bar near the top of your screen accessible to all users.
    https://community.freeriderhd.com/pages/official_featured_ghosts_stats/

We are still actively working on this, and anything you see may be subject to change.

2. Totoca12

Totoca12 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Ghost Moderator Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Thanks for the kind words, and yeah I'm excited about the idea of being able to make pages. What can be the next? Pages for FRHD Awards, FRHD Newspaper, a possible FRHD Wiki/Tutorials? Trackmaking Stats? We are accepting all kinds of ideas. Please go to the pages and test everything you can in the tables, see what you like and what you don't. We can really use any feedback.

PS: We used the old forums theme as a test for those pages, to see some of the extent of what we can do, but we also would like you know what you guys think about that.

Ultraviolet, Wayward, Volund and 9 others like this.
  3. TPlacella

TPlacella Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    This is so cool! Makes the ghosting scene more compressed and easier to go through stats over the years.

4. Sidewalk

Sidewalk Forum Legend Ghosting Legend Ghost Moderator Official Author

Awarded Medals
    I think some headings are missing ?

FIREBEATS and Cerasium like this.
  5. Madara

Madara eesoncanaocee Ghosting Legend Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Very nice

Xenom, Cerasium and Totoca12 like this.
  6. CK9C

CK9C Active Member Official Author

much cool

Cerasium likes this.
  7. loge_0

loge_0 ⁡⁡⁡⁡⁡ Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    dope asf

Cerasium and Totoca12 like this.
  8. SirHuman01

SirHuman01 Active Member Official Author

Insane btw

Cerasium and Totoca12 like this.
  9. FIREBEATS

FIREBEATS FRHD Member of 2020 Official Author

Amazing :thumbsup:

Cerasium likes this.
  10. Azgr00

Azgr00 Well-Known Member Official Author

Good to hear, i loved the new pages! They are very useful, and now i don't need to go back and forth just to see previous ghosting awards and featured ghosts at the same time :thumbsup:

I also like the old theme, it's great and simple

I'd also like to see a specific page for the trackmaking compendium (or the second edition volund promised ;)), maybe on the wiki?

Edit: i found a typo on the 2019 57th place at the top 100 list, where it says "eateus.borges.505523" instead of "mateus.borges.505523"

Volund and Totoca12 like this.
  11. Calculus

Calculus Community Developer Staff Member Administrator Ghost Moderator

Awarded Medals
    Minor change to the awards section: we tried to organize the statistics a little better. Each section will now follow a grid format.
    Preview (open)
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Kanvo, loge_0 and Azgr00 like this.