1. Announcement - Regarding Elite Author Involvement on Featured Tracks - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, we have a new announcement regarding the participation of Elite Authors in the discussion for featured tracks. If you are interested, check it out in the link above.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest,
If you are interested in ghosting, go check the Ghosting Awards for March 2024 Click here to check it out.

Question Free Rider Mobile Beta

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Char, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

Never left :)

StealthNation likes this.
  2. Waiive

Waiive Active Member Official Author

You were gone for a while

3. DamienPool

DamienPool Member

Char and Eric i love what your doing but there's only one problem you haven't yet added everything that should have been added ages ago in the PC version and now that u are going to have a mobile version u will have to work on both platforms at the same time which in result it will be more stressful and it can cause u guys to get a lil bit sloppy while coding

4. weem

weem FREE RIDER LEGEND Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    i just played the beta for about an hour straight, runs smooth and i like the slot machine idea

Empire and kniest like this.
  5. kniest

kniest Well-Known Member Official Author

I really like the idea of getting more points for more difficult tracks

e; I just played an auto and the difficulty was hard so I got 5 xp...

6. Empire

Empire Well-Known Member Official Author

Been playing this for a bit now, it's great. Just why do you get all 3 matching 9 times out of 10 when you get the first 2 matching on spin the wheel?

7. Waiive

Waiive Active Member Official Author

Wait. Wut

8. Muhammad7321

Muhammad7321 Member

the app is great its smooth and I like that it picks random tracks but we should be able to sign in so we can like and subscribe to people other than that the app is great. 1000 times better than the website

9. pnguy

pnguy Well-Known Member Official Author

you guys should change the branding to Freerider hd mobile, because the online and mobile versions are very seperate at the moment..

also is there a way to choose the track to play, or is it just random?

also since I'm on the iphone 7, it lags just a little bit

10. Muhammad7321

Muhammad7321 Member

It's random

11. kniest

One bug I found is that sometimes when you collect the last star, it says that the level is complete but it doesnt say 3/3 stars at the top for example, and it still says 2/3. Hopefully this makes sense??

Osiris and Empire like this.
  12. Polygon

Polygon Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    I'm telling you guys, it needs a different theme. Colored gradients just clash with the overall theme of the game.
    On a more positive note, it runs pretty well on my phone. Much better than the webpage (which isn't saying much...) I have gotten a few small lag spikes though. Not sure what causes them.
    I'd love to play a really huge track to stress test it.

kniest, CityShep and Empire like this.
  13. Osiris

Osiris Well-Known Member Official Author

I like the light blue and white colors in the menu.It sort of feels like a relaxing menu. As for the lag there isn't much which I think will help the game get addictive among mobile players. Its pretty fun and I haven't gotten frustrated yet.
    Also, I can boost my odds and spin more than 5 times and not get anything, which I think is a problem

14. Polygon

Polygon Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    I don't mind the light blue menu, but it's the gradients on the buttons, especially in game, that I really think don't fit. I think the website's theme works much better.
    And I have two more issues to report:
    1. The loading screen with the big rider up close is stretched. My phone has a 16:9 display, and it is stretched horizontally.
    2. When you are looking at the stats of a track, you can't scroll down all the way. Or, you can, but it jumps right back up to one dot below where you were.

15. Muhammad7321

Muhammad7321 Member

Happens to me to

16. pnguy

pnguy Well-Known Member Official Author

I agree gradients should go we're in 2017 for trump's sake

17. Joelbmx

Joelbmx Well-Known Member Official Author

Love it so far. I don't mind the gradients either.

kniest likes this.
  18. kniest

Could my friend get the app? He doesnt have an account yet but he wants to test it on mobile

19. Catalyst

Catalyst Active Member

Whenever I watch an advertisement the game goes black.

IsaiahRed likes this.
  20. kniest

Another bug:
    When you complete a track, sometimes coins appear in the bottom right corner. when you tap them and watch a video to double the coins, the game doesnt give you the coins