Forum Registration

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Char, Nov 27, 2013.

1. the_rider

the_rider Well-Known Member Official Author

Idea, you could have players place 'bets' with their coins. They could then race, and the winner would get the pot. This would make ppl want to watch more ads (unless u always win :/) Plus it would be a new feature that would be pretty awesome

Todredrob, EmmanuelThomas and Osiris like this.
  2. Char

Char Free Rider HD Developer Staff Member Administrator Official Author

Yeah, this is something we've been thinking about. Its a bit hard tho, due to the cheating ghosts.

Todredrob likes this.
  3. KORREKT

KORREKT Active Member Official Author

Char, whats The Pro icon and the messegens/forums icon for?

Illicit likes this.
  4. Illicit

Illicit Well-Known Member Official Author

IKR? I have been trying to figure that out, as I don;t currently have PRO, even though I usually do, but it's still there. Also, What is the player level thing about? It says I'm level 2, but I'm a pretty god player if I do say so myself, and I have over 10k points... Level 2 seems a bit low. And I own almost all of the head gear available, the most expensive of which is the spartan helmet, but it says for head gear 1/200... Why is this? Thanks, Char

5. Osiris

Osiris Well-Known Member Official Author

lol, this upload_2017-11-9_4-54-23.png is for being on the forums, this upload_2017-11-9_4-54-46.png is for being on the mobile version, this upload_2017-11-9_4-55-14.png is what level u r on the mobile version, this upload_2017-11-9_4-55-49.png is the headgear you have/total headgear unlocked in mobile

6. Char

Char Free Rider HD Developer Staff Member Administrator Official Author

Pro icon is the disabled version . We are probably going to change it due to confusion.

Skeeny and Osiris like this.
  7. Illicit

Illicit Well-Known Member Official Author

Osiris likes this.
  8. drownedfish

drownedfish New Member