Dismiss NoticeHey Guest, Official Ranked Ghosting (ORG) - Week 21 Out Now! ORG is a year-long ghosting contest that anyone can join. Click the link above and read the 2 first posts of the thread for more information, if you are interested!
Dismiss NoticeHey Guest, Ghosting Battle Contest 3 - Duos Edition - Coming in August 5th The Ghosting Battle Contest (GBC) is a annual ghosting contest hosted by Madara. Click the link above to check it out if you are interested.
Terms of Service and Rules
Please take the time to read through the following rules.
- Report users that you find to be abusing the forum rules
- Post in a way that is respectful of others
- Post comments and threads to only the appropriate location
- Be sure that your signatures, messages, and avatars abide by the general forum rules
- Abuse other members through offensive or hateful speech
- Spam the forums with numerous messages, images, or promotional material
- Post material that other may find offensive such as pornographic images, text, or links
- Create more than one Free Rider HD account
- Promote unofficial Free Rider sites that violate copyrights / IP of Free Rider
For more details on the rules, consider reading the complete set of rules below.
Posts are to be made in the relevant forum.
- Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning.
Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users.
- Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators”.
- If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the staff.
Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience.
- Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing".
- That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or colored text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Users consistently abusing this will be warned.
Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic.
- Examples of bad subjects include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc. Examples of good subjects include; "I am unable to upload tracks", "Arrow keys are not working", etc
Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance.
- These forums define spam as
- An excessive number of posts in quick succession that are unrelated to the topic at hand.
- The unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites or posts with little, no or completely unrelated content.
- Users posting spam will be warned, upon further violation, their posts will be removed.
Admin have the right to edit or remove posts.
- The admin team reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.
Member Signatures must abide to general forum rules.
- Content in signatures should be consistent with normal writing and abide by the general forum etiquette. You may not include hidden text or links or information that suggests you offer official support for Free Rider HD.
Member Avatars must abide to general forum rules
- Avatars must not contain or include graphics which attempt to portray the ranks or avatars of Free Rider HD Team Members. Additionally, avatars may not contain pornographic or generally offensive text or images.
Messaging must abide to the general forum rules
- The above forum rules where applicable also apply to messaging. Abuse of the messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging.
Free Rider HD on Bans
- Any attempt to circumvent a temporary ban or other moderator action will lead to a permanent ban of your account(s). Circumvention includes re-registering or using an already registered account under a non-banned username. Other examples include changing IP addresses, using a new email account or other action that can be taken to evade moderator action to hide your identity as the owner of the sanctioned account.
- Permanent bans are a last resort and thought is given before implementing them. While the Free Rider HD may consider lifting permanent bans from time to time this is a rare occurrence. If a member feels that a ban has been unjustly issued, they are welcome to send a ticket through our support email.
Am I allowed more than one account On Free Rider Hd or the forums?
- No, there is no reason why you should have more than one account on either the Free Rider HD Site or forums. If you are banned from the forums, please do not create a new account. By creating a new account, you are making the banning/warning system pointless. Your new accounts will be permanently banned. If you continue to create new accounts after you have been banned, your IP address may well be blocked from the forums.
What happens if I break a rule?
- If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. While a ban will normally involve only a ban of your user account, in extreme circumstances, it is possible to block your IP address from the forums.
- The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close and thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.
What happens if I see a thread/post which has broken a rule?
- Please report the thread/post to the closest admin or alternatively use our built in contact system. If/when action against a offending user is taken, any users who assisted in the matter will remain anonymous.
When in doubt, ask an admin about the topic of your thread or post. They will be able to tell you if it violates the rules or not.
If your thread or post is removed and you do not receive an email or PM about it, then ask a moderator why it was removed. Do not re-post your thread or start another one complaining about your thread being removed.