Discussion in 'Have an idea? Post it here!' started by Char, Jan 13, 2018.
My preference of updates (in order)
1. Autosave Track: It's very annoying have to export the track after each time. With bigger tracks, most computers would be slow processing such a size. Online saving would be extremely helpful
2. Favourites: It is very easy to lose a track and never find it again. Favouriting tracks eliminates this issue. It would be awesome to be able to create playlists as well.
3. Improved search: Quite self explanatory. It's impossible to find certain players without having to go to forums, search their account and link to their profile. Tracks on the other hand...
4. Teleport Power-up: It can be very useful, especially for detailing. Let's suppose you need to put supports on a structure. It would be impossible to get in-between the structure without teleporting. Everyone wants this anyway
5. Select Move Tool: Very useful for those people who like to draw art. Currently, it is hard to judge where to place the artwork on the track. This wouldn't be a problem with the select move tool. Plus, it only moves already drawn track so copy/paste is not an option.
Ideas on the Teleport Power-up: Having the player teleport without warning would be confusing and increase the chance of the player dying. Instead, have an animation of the rider traveling (through black lines) to the other teleportation power-up. If it is a short distance, the player would travel at the same speed as all the others. If it is a longer distance, the player would increase it's speed so that it won't take longer than 5 seconds (this can be easily lengthened or shortened).
Ideas I object on:
Colours: I explained this on the other poll thread
Copy/Paste and Fill Tools: Big tracks are now very easy to accomplish without any effort. Please don't tell me that's good :/
EDIT: Another thing to add. It would be very helpful if the brush size was reduced. Currently, the shortest brush size is 5 dots long. The shortest line the can be drawn is 3 dots long. It would be fantastic if the smallest brush size was reduced to 3 dots
That's about it. Tell me what you think!
YES! MORE things to control
char gives it to you bruh... ask char for that.
Already have it
So, Ultraviolet these are all valid reasonings and amazing points. One thing I would like to add is that players should have the ability to update their emails or be able to connect it to other things like that so people who either change their emails or forget their emails, can easily go to Freerider also there can possibly be a way to link accounts. I know that this could lead to being a potential problem, but you could have a two account link limit, also as many people know, a lot of people have multiple accounts, so the ability to link them when there is a problem, like I had with an email account being hacked, and this could spread to the Forums too. Just an idea I'm throwing out there...
what is an fps toggle
Separate names with a comma.