Discussion in 'Anything and Everything not Free Rider' started by alexander, Sep 29, 2017.
1. Omen by Maple
2. Giant Skatepark
3. ItsColinGuys mudkip spruce WyattStonhouse Jonas537 @Doodlenut KORREKT dneale
4. Something detailed, not generic, and something that has visible effort.
5. Moving objects.
1. what is your favorite track?
I can't even remember lol.
2. what is your best track?
I think Buried Facility represents my best work, though it pales in comparison to most other authors.
3. who is your favorite user?
Too many to choose from.
4. what makes a track good?
Length, detail, difficulty, fun, originality, and effort. A good track can balance most of those, a great track can balance all of them.
5. what do you add to FRHD?
Absolutely, 100% nothing.
1. Really liked Jason and the Argonauts by Wave
2. Not a very good trackmaker, but I'd think that my most recent track/s (Machinery Compound, Mystic Islands, Lush) would be my best works
3. Probably Ishu or Nitrogeneric
4. Creativity, detail, and integration of the ride
5. Not much, a track every once in a while
1. Any Track that says either my Dad/Mom died or Bring Prl back.
2. any one of prl's tracks
4. Lying in the title, putting no detail, Putting a crap load of power-ups, have '" twist endings", Crossroads telling you to go one way but its a trap.
5 honestly when i get on and have no notifications i fill up my bath tub with tears
Separate names with a comma.