1. Dismiss Notice

Alternate Featured Ghosts

Discussion in 'Races' started by spruce, Apr 23, 2018.

1. mR..A

mR..A Well-Known Member Staff Member Forum Moderator Official Author Featured Tracks Moderator

i check the forums nearly every day and generally update the featured ghost list once a week. there aren’t going to be new featured ghosts every day, there’s actually some work and logic that goes into the thread. you don’t see what happens behind the scenes, i always check the new suggestions and try to beat them myself or leave them for some time to see if others can do better. as you might notice the featured ghosts often switch hands and we see good battles between people. i try to encourage competition and i’ve got the experience to give constructive feedback to help people improve

if you feel like i haven’t paid enough attention to your ghosts in particular then fair enough, i am a busy man. i don’t see everything, but keep me updated and remind me if you have to and i’ll get back to you

2. spruce

spruce Well-Known Member Official Author

Sorry about that, I understand it is a long process.

3. mR..A

mR..A Well-Known Member Staff Member Forum Moderator Official Author Featured Tracks Moderator

no worries, just have to split my time with this and my life and hobbies :thumbsup:

Whisk and spruce like this.
  4. tetrationiscool

tetrationiscool Well-Known Member Official Author

5. spruce

spruce Well-Known Member Official Author

6. INCINERATOR

INCINERATOR Active Member Official Author

7. Eryp

Eryp Well-Known Member Official Author

8. Calculus

Calculus Well-Known Member Official Author Guide

Great! now I know, sorry I have been bugging you, also, I'm sorry about all the challenges I send, I try to send less from time to time but I hope you dont mind