1. Dismiss Notice

Rotate screen glitch (iPad users)

Discussion in 'Is something broken? Let us know!' started by CalCal28, May 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. CalCal28

CalCal28 Well-Known Member

Well I don’t really know what to say besides every single time you exit out of a track after completing it and you want to go back into the track you cant it just says ROTATE SCREEN TO PLAY

Xtronium likes this.
  2. Xtronium

Xtronium Well-Known Member Official Author

YESS iT IS SOO ANOYINGGGGGGGGGGGG***G*G

3. Croly

Croly Member

It is annoying and it needs to be fixed Brett Char

4. Xtronium

Xtronium Well-Known Member Official Author

FIX ITTTTTTTTT WAWWAWAWA

5. Calculus

Calculus Well-Known Member Official Author Guide

I believe if you do not allow the iPad to rotate, maybe it can be fixed

6. Brett

Brett Free Rider HD Developer Staff Member Official Author

I am unable to reproduce the issue you are describing. Can you give me step by step instructions (what orientation the screen is in, and which buttons are pressed) so I can reproduce the issue and get it fixed right away? a screen recording would also be useful.

7. CalCal28

Hmm well since I can’t send a recording because it says the file is too large

Well to play it on iPad you have to have horizontal to play, doesn’t matter what buttons you press

The instructions at best I can do is go to https://www.freeriderhd.com/t/427153-car-contest-entry and hold up them press info to exit out Of the level and the glitch should happen

8. CalCal28

Nah couldn’t be I tried rotating it before then rerotating it yet it still says the message

9. Brett

Ah, the description helped. thank you. I see the problem I will get it fixed as soon as possible.

10. Brett

I have pushed out a fix, and slightly altered the screen/game flow. Let me know if this is better then the previous version. :) Thank you for noticing the issue, and the steps to reproduce it!

CalCal28 and QuinnFederle like this.
  11. CalCal28

Works now thanks :thumbsup: