1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

Update New Daily Achievement - Complete 5 Tracks

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Eric, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

We just pushed a new daily achievement, for the current day the totals may be out of sync until the start of the next day (ie. if you have already completed x tracks for current day the Complete 5 tracks will show 0/5 until you complete new tracks after release).

What does this mean, well first off 20 more coins a day for your riders pockets. It will also break up the rewards as you climb to the complete 10 tracks.

That puts us at 6 daily achievements, future extensions will likely be around racing friends & world players which is where we are looking to focus next for the "play" portion of the game, enhancing the race experience and rewards/stats tied to that.

Currently, we are putting effort into making some requested improvements to the editor which we expect to be the next big feature change that will be visible.

speedy__XD, FOIL, FREEZ and 3 others like this.
  2. FREEZ

FREEZ Well-Known Member Official Author

like it how you changed the name of "Complete 1 track" to start your engine

3. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

Thanks! If anyone has any suggestions for "cooler" daily achievement names I am up for suggestions, it has been a long time since I have been "cool" :)

4. speedy__XD

speedy__XD Well-Known Member Official Author

Sweet :) I think this is a really good thing :thumbsup: It will make someone who is new to the game a lot happier when trying to earn coins to upload ;)

5. Jefe

Jefe Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    "Rising Star" Should be changed to "You get the point".

speedy__XD likes this.
  6. weem

weem FREE RIDER LEGEND Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    There should also be like "Complete 25 tracks" and so on. Weekly challenges would be cool too, like "Complete 100 tracks" or something :p

FREEZ likes this.
  7. FREEZ

life time achievements! life Time achievements!

8. ThreeAreFour

ThreeAreFour Well-Known Member Official Author

Maybe change Getting Better to Perfectionist.

speedy__XD likes this.
  9. FREEZ

nah, I think its fine the way it is

10. speedy__XD

I think you are more then just getting better if you get 100 points in a day :p

11. ThreeAreFour

ThreeAreFour Well-Known Member Official Author

Getting Better is where you improve your time 5 times lol. ;)

12. speedy__XD

Psh I knew that :p I wanted to see if anyone else would even catch that ;) Duh :p :p :p

ThreeAreFour likes this.
  13. FREEZ

duRh!

Blaze06h likes this.