Contest Miniature Worlds Contest 2

Discussion in 'HISTORIC TRACKMAKING CONTESTS' started by fuzzyman8, Sep 9, 2021.

Tags:
  1. fuzzyman8

    fuzzyman8 Well-Known Member Official Author

    ? You do realize that Eli is in this, right?
     
  2. AfterImage

    AfterImage Well-Known Member Team Balloon Official Author

    Oh sh!t i REALLY Dont have a chance. Whelp. im screwed
     
  3. fuzzyman8

    fuzzyman8 Well-Known Member Official Author

    Who knows. Maybe Eli won't make a track. You never know
     
  4. Fluffysmack

    Fluffysmack Well-Known Member Elite Author Official Author

  5. fuzzyman8

    fuzzyman8 Well-Known Member Official Author

    Hey, guys. Less than 1 week is left until stuff is due. Please do not be late, as I will not be lenient
    If you have an unavoidable situation in which something happened and you need some more time, pm me and I'll try to help​
     
  6. AfterImage

    AfterImage Well-Known Member Team Balloon Official Author

    Tracksdueonmondaynextweek? Also I AM TRYING RLY HARD I AM SO BUSYYYYYYYY!Y!!Y!Y!Y!Y!!!
     
    fuzzyman8 likes this.
  7. fuzzyman8

    fuzzyman8 Well-Known Member Official Author

    I can give you an extra day or 2 if you really need it, I understand, Do you think you will need that time?
     
    CHARREDLIZARD21 likes this.
  8. AfterImage

    AfterImage Well-Known Member Team Balloon Official Author

    Nah Ill make it fair. If I dont finish im fine. Its just a contest. there is no need to make a special case out of me. I mean im already gonna lose, right ;)? This was just a chance for me to practice detail.
     
    fuzzyman8 likes this.
  9. fuzzyman8

    fuzzyman8 Well-Known Member Official Author

    True, true. Nice attitude. Just make sure it isn't late, or I won't count it at all
     
  10. AfterImage

    AfterImage Well-Known Member Team Balloon Official Author

    ye. better to submit half a track than no track at all.
     
    fuzzyman8 likes this.
  11. Fluoride

    Fluoride Well-Known Member Official Author

    If I'm going do this, I'm making it a trial (like last time).
     
    fuzzyman8 likes this.
  12. AfterImage

    AfterImage Well-Known Member Team Balloon Official Author

    yes more contenders!
     
    fuzzyman8 and pawflix like this.
  13. dantexpress2

    dantexpress2 Member Official Author

  14. Fluoride

    Fluoride Well-Known Member Official Author

    dantexpress likes this.
  15. fuzzyman8

    fuzzyman8 Well-Known Member Official Author

    Nice tracks, guys! Let's keep em coming!
     
  16. SeanPeyton

    SeanPeyton Well-Known Member Official Author

  17. G-raffe

    G-raffe giraffe Elite Author Team Balloon Official Author

  18. AfterImage

    AfterImage Well-Known Member Team Balloon Official Author

    G-raffe likes this.
  19. fuzzyman8

    fuzzyman8 Well-Known Member Official Author

  20. Zycerak

    Zycerak Lone Wolf Elite Author Team Truck Rotten Flesh Official Author