Honey Roast the member above

Discussion in 'Anything and Everything not Free Rider' started by genericusername, Jan 3, 2016.

  1. spruce

    spruce Dumptruck VIP Official Author

    I like how you made a wrong assumption
     
  2. CityShep

    CityShep Gay Furry Memoriam VIP Official Author

    Nah, I drive up competition and people don't always appreciate that as much as they appreciate my work.
     
    Todredrob likes this.
  3. Todredrob

    Todredrob Well-Known Member Team Helicopter Official Author

    I still like your sig
     
  4. CityShep

    CityShep Gay Furry Memoriam VIP Official Author

    lol I shouldn't ever remove it
     
    Todredrob likes this.
  5. Todredrob

    Todredrob Well-Known Member Team Helicopter Official Author

    Honey roast me​
     
  6. CityShep

    CityShep Gay Furry Memoriam VIP Official Author

     
    Skeeny and Todredrob like this.
  7. alexander

    alexander Forum Legend VIP Team Truck Official Author

    i cant think of anything nice to say :(
     
    hotman7777, Skeeny, Creak and 3 others like this.
  8. Elibloodthirst

    Elibloodthirst DeadRising2 VIP Team Helicopter Forum Member Of The Decade (2014-2024) Official Author

    ^
    Jk I like when you spin on the chair and pull funny faces.
     
    CityShep likes this.
  9. David

    David Forum Legend Official Author

    haha you are a great track maker, unlike myself!
     
    CityShep likes this.
  10. FatLard212

    FatLard212 Well-Known Member Official Author

    I like that you are official author.
     
  11. FatLard212

    FatLard212 Well-Known Member Official Author

    image.jpg image.jpg
    I like how John Adams looks a little like Lovelace from Happy Feet.
     
    Creak, Minus and Twinkles like this.
  12. CityShep

    CityShep Gay Furry Memoriam VIP Official Author

     
    Skeeny likes this.
  13. armator

    armator Well-Known Member Official Author

    Your marker art is insanely good
     
    CityShep and Skeeny like this.
  14. Skeeny

    Skeeny Forum Legend Official Author

    Yo hair is to die for :)
     
    CityShep likes this.
  15. armator

    armator Well-Known Member Official Author

    To dye for
    Your style is tie dye for (I think you and a few others will get this)
     
    CityShep and Skeeny like this.
  16. Skeeny

    Skeeny Forum Legend Official Author

    HAHAHAHAHAHA Oh lorrrrrd Arm good one :rofl: ;)
     
  17. CityShep

    CityShep Gay Furry Memoriam VIP Official Author

    You could totally pull off dreads
    (Btw thanks arma :3)
     
    Skeeny likes this.
  18. DblU

    DblU Legendary Non-Spacebarrer Elite Author Official Author

    This is cityshep :D
    Honey-Im-Home_o_92424.jpg
    This is real honey roast :D
     
    CityShep and Skeeny like this.
  19. Skeeny

    Skeeny Forum Legend Official Author

    Can I really? ;) haha how come everything is relating to the insta chat xD

    Dblu.... I don't know you that well but you're a pretty good ghoster ;)
     
  20. CityShep

    CityShep Gay Furry Memoriam VIP Official Author

    I laughed so hard, that's literally going to be me when I'm older xD

    Dblu, you've improved a lot in the past year.

    Skeeny, you're nice to people even when they're being total dickwads, and I don't know how you do it. :p
     
    Skeeny likes this.