Eli's "Gallery"

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by Elibloodthirst, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Elibloodthirst

Elibloodthirst Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    CONDENSED TEMPORARY GALLERY

[​IMG]
    730k - August 11th 2011 - One of my earliest tracks, second sprite track I ever made. Got me to where I am now honestly. - Pokemon theme - featured

COLOUR VERSIONS 1-6
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]
    1027k - April 4th 2012 - Came second place in a contest on another site. Creating this made me ill so it never became what I wanted it to be. - Pokemon Theme

[​IMG]
    610k - Jan 3rd 2013 - One of my favourite created tracks. It was the last legit CR track (Honestly) - Legend of Zelda theme

[​IMG]
    2741k - July 7th 2013 - One of the biggest tracks that I have created, the sprites are some of the best but the project was too big for the detail to be on the same par and I got lazy. - Final Fantasy theme

[​IMG]
    1135k - May 14th 2014 - Honestly the craziest theme of the series. Some real hard pieces in there, not much bg but I still love it - Scot Pilgrim vs the world! theme

[​IMG]
    893k - 4th Sept 2014 - The most Clean Cut of the series, my favourite track I've made to date. Play this honestly - Megaman X theme - featured

[​IMG]
    253k - April 21st 2016 The first none sprite based in the colour series, was made as a project in college as a prequel to Crystal - Castlevania Theme - Featured

[​IMG]
    Made for the 2nd round of remix 3, tits man. 420k - February 1st 2015

[​IMG]
    The mews forest promised. 1475k - December 13th 2015 - FEATURED

DESCENT TRILOGY
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    650k - 11th May 2013 - Getting trapped isn't the only thing happening but you're too insane to realise that - Theme of insanity (Valve)

[​IMG]
    1884k - 14th May 2014 - Was it ever looking good? you're not out of this yet kid - Theme of insanity (Valve)

[​IMG]
    2873k - July 6th 2015 - You're out of a cave but this madness is only just beginning - Theme of insanity (Valve) - featured

[​IMG]
    4600k - 7th December 2013 - Lust♂ isn't just your desires but your fantasies. Summer of love 2013

[​IMG]
    1100k - 7th December 2013 - Love isn't what it seems but in this case, it is. Summer of love 2013 - Campaign

[​IMG]
    1118k - 14th May 2014 - What's the point of being modern? When you can be retro.

[​IMG]
    4377k - June 9th 2015 - You lost the one you love and you're feeling alone and it's killing you - Summer of hate 2014 - Featured

[​IMG]
    1311k - June 16th 2015 - Things can be worked out, they have to be because you're not you right now - Summer of hate 2014 (featured BHR)

[​IMG]
    302k - January 21st 2016 - An Alien has gotten into the ship, try get out before it gets you! - Entry for Round 2 of the Remix Contest, Came 4th - Featured

[​IMG]
    601k - Sequel to Alien Exudation. Aliens have gotten in again and you need to get out of your ship. Get out before it destroys itself. - Featured

[​IMG]
    175k - August 10th 2016 - You and your brother are making a major profit out of the mine you are personally excavating.

[​IMG]
    1006k - January 7th 2018 - Based on the real costa concordia. Collab with Wyatt Stonhouse. - Featured

[​IMG]
    400k - 5th May 2018 - they've taken your land. TAKE IT BACK. - featured

Works of progress or someshit

Desparation: 0k

Left for Descent: Eventually maybe

Crystal Version : 450k

Butte Creak: 230k

They live: ???

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    Calculus, Phase, Volund and 24 others like this.
  2. Blaze06h

Blaze06h Well-Known Member

You make good tracks, you just need a good attitude.

3. These look awesome ! How did you make those sprites ? Which tool did you use ? :)

4. Oh and question : Are you deadrising2 in FRHD ?

5. Elibloodthirst

Awarded Medals
    Yes hahahahahha. the accouts are linked.

I use the grid tool? and then I do it by eye :p

Todredrob and ThrowTheCheese like this.
  6. DarkPlant

DarkPlant Well-Known Member

They are indeed very nice tracks.

Elibloodthirst likes this.
  7. Elibloodthirst

Awarded Medals
  8. DarkPlant

DarkPlant Well-Known Member

heyyyyy