BlackRainbow Contest

Discussion in 'Community challenges and contests!' started by BlackRainbow, Jun 2, 2018.

1. BlackRainbow

BlackRainbow Active Member Official Author

The BlackRainbow Contest is the ultimate contest to see if you can make tracks like me! I, AlexMorch, and SilasPatricelli will do the judging. The rules are as follows.

1. Tracks must be primarily drawn using the brush.

2. Absolutely NO grid tool.

3. It needs to use some basic 'BlackRainbow style' detailing.

4. Can't be too long.

5. Absolutely NO power-ups

6. Please submit in this forum thread if you made a track. Give the track's link.

7. Submit before June 10th!!! The earlier the better! Results will be submitted on June 13th.

You can refer to my tracks including the track about this with this link: https://www.freeriderhd.com/u/blackrainbow

Try to focus on emulating my newer, better quality tracks and please DON'T copy my tracks.

The winner shall receive major bragging rights and the opportunity to collab with me in the future.

2. Spirits

Spirits Member

bragging rights is always the best reward.

3. Pancakes345

Pancakes345 Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    oh my god i want nothing more than to collab with you, please let me collab with you oh my god please i would literally start shaking and crying if i wouldnt be able to collab with you please let me collab with you please

AndrewVaughn likes this.
  4. BattleBro

BattleBro Well-Known Member Official Author

no be toxic no more. be happy =•

5. gun

gun Well-Known Member Official Author

^ theses rules make no sence, by saying things like no grid, mainly use brush, you are just limiting what people are going to make
    and the most retarded of all: "it needs to be some basic BlackRaninbow style" - what do you mean by this at all? it just sounds like your trying to boost your ego

FreakyK.T and Cuttyflame like this.
  6. Nexus

Nexus Well-Known Member Official Author

do i win if im the only one to submit

e; http://frhd.co/t/570356-blackrainbow/r/nexus

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  7. BlackRainbow

These rules are the rules that I use to make tracks. I want to see if anybody can make something similar. So far with only one participant my 'ego' isn't getting 'boosted'. Sorry if the rules didn't make perfect sense. You are welcome to join but I bet your ego is too big to participate in such a small and insignificant contest.

8. gun

but I cant really participate because I don't understand the rules? i still dont know what you mean by black rainbow style?
    upload_2018-6-7_15-23-15.png
    It dosent seem to be a valid style

FreakyK.T likes this.
  9. BlackRainbow

lol... just look at my recent tracks and find out!

10. gun

upload_2018-6-8_17-48-2.png
    after looking at your most recent track I decided to give it a try, i made this in 4min and 3 sec, and this track is simalar to the quality of your tracks

cctvcctvcctv likes this.
  11. Nexus

Nexus Well-Known Member Official Author

aw crap i lost

12. BlackRainbow

I'm slightly insulted that you think that is the quality of my tracks, I guess you were just trying to roast me? However, so far you are my best entry and that is OK for 4 minutes I guess. Good job!

13. Spirits

Spirits Member

wow lol. this is one of the most stupid arguments I've encountered. and it's not even a real contest if the reward is bragging rights. that sounds like something from ALL of Coated_Badger's contests.

14. Coated_Badger

Coated_Badger Well-Known Member

hey! its not my fault i dont have pro.