big issue/bug

Discussion in 'Is something broken? Let us know!' started by SpectralUnicorn, Jan 26, 2018.

1. there is a weird bug where whenever i finish racing an already published track, and i go to redo the track the track automatically starts without coming up without the 'press any key to start' text, like a key is getting held down. I have to refresh the page every time i finish a race, and its so annoying :cry:. Ive gotten a new keyboard to no avail. please fix Char

cctvcctvcctv and Slayed like this.
  2. Slayed

Slayed Well-Known Member Official Author

From what I've heard its happening for lots of people (me included).
    Pretty sure it was a result of char fixing the bug where you'd start with all your keys held down.

3. Rhodium

Rhodium Well-Known Member Official Author

Tap the directions which are being held down automatically; that way you don't need to refresh each time.

4. Kev1n

Kev1n Well-Known Member Official Author

but nothing is being held down automatically

5. Rhodium

not physically on the keyboard, but you might be leaning backwards ingame without pressing anything. If you press left, it'll stop automatically holding left.

6. Slayed

Slayed Well-Known Member Official Author

Its actually a combination of both, when you restart after finishing a track, the keys you were pressing when you finished will be held down but the level will also automatically start even after you press the keys which are being held down

7. Kev1n

Kev1n Well-Known Member Official Author

no.
    i finish the level. i press retry. the bike guy isnt moving. the track started asif you pressed ctrl then restarted.

8. Rhodium

alright, I guess my experience is different than for both you and slayed lol

Slayed likes this.
  9. nohaz

nohaz Member Official Author

same

10. Char

Char Free Rider HD Developer Staff Member Administrator Official Author

Ya, we'll get it fixed

11. TrackMaker12

TrackMaker12 Well-Known Member Official Author

Same

12. QuinnFederle

QuinnFederle Well-Known Member Official Author