Comments on Profile Post by Trainer_B

1. Brett
    Brett
    Unfortunately.... no I am not able to do that. :P Whats the point in having hats if you don't have to work for them?
    Mar 13, 2018
  2. Trainer_B
    Trainer_B
    yeah but what is the point of working for them if eventually you will leave, you might not even get them all :(
    Mar 13, 2018
  3. Trainer_B
    Trainer_B
    btw read below, also, this game is getting really boring, ever since i got better, i have been getting less notifications and therefore i cant improve my ghosts :(
    Mar 13, 2018
  4. Brett
    Brett
    The goal is to get them all! :) I've been working hard everyday to get the silver crown that is my favourite. The feeling when I do get it will be amazing. Personally I don't need all the hats. I just want the one. :)
    Mar 13, 2018
    Trainer_B likes this.
  5. Slayed
    Slayed
    bruhh, to get all hats costs somewhere around 190k coins. you can earn 465 coins a day max. therefore it takes about 400 days of consecutive grind to get all of them. there has to be a more rewarding way to get coins (tracks completed or plays idk)
    Mar 13, 2018
    Trainer_B likes this.
  6. Stevie.T
    Stevie.T
    or maybe just for one day you could have any hat you want but it will go away the next day
    Mar 13, 2018
    Trainer_B likes this.
  7. Trainer_B
    Trainer_B
    resurrect said he had 1 million coins and now he has 70k
    Mar 13, 2018
  8. Slayed
    Slayed
    That’s not true cause I was sitting next to inversely when he bought up to 190 hats and that cost 170k
    Mar 13, 2018
  9. Stevie.T
    Stevie.T
    ye i tried to do the math a while ago and i got like 200,000 dollars
    Mar 13, 2018
    Brett likes this.
  10. Trainer_B
    Trainer_B
    exactly, and Resurrect got all 200
    Mar 13, 2018
  11. Stevie.T
    Stevie.T