IMPORTANT BALLOON TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT

Discussion in 'Democratic People's Balloon Team of FRHD' started by Rayb25, Aug 14, 2024.

1. Rayb25

Rayb25 Certified Freak Elite Author Team Balloon Official Author

Awarded Medals
    As the news has shown, FRHD Teams are now a thing. I want to take this time to assert myself as the Supreme Leader of the People's Balloon Team. Under my guidance, you must adhere to my strict set of laws and policies. The first and only rule is that you must ask me, your Supreme Leader for approval on every action you consider making. If you are caught making decisions without consulting me, you will be kicked off the team and either be executed or locked in a room with Zycerak for eternity. I would like to thank Ness and Volund for this for allowing me to lead the greatest team in the community.

JustAGDFan, Maple, Blank_Guy and 10 others like this.
  2. pawflix

pawflix Well-Known Member Team Balloon Official Author

can I please breathe, glorious leader?

Maple, Blank_Guy, Spare1 and 3 others like this.
  3. Rayb25

Awarded Medals
    maybe tomorrow

mbcool, Blank_Guy, pawflix and 4 others like this.
  4. mR..A

mR..A i didn't break the habit Ghosting Legend VIP Team Balloon Official Author

Awarded Medals
    we got this. i reckon 1 featured track per month, 1 contest win and a couple fast & trick ghost features and we take the win

JustAGDFan, Spare1, Blank_Guy and 5 others like this.
  5. Rayb25

Awarded Medals
    FOR TEAM BALLOON MEMBERS ONLY: join the team discord for better communication! https://discord.gg/QQwbMhMqDe (any other team members will be banned upon entry)

Spare1, JustAGDFan, Blank_Guy and 4 others like this.
  6. JustAGDFan

JustAGDFan Well-Known Member Team Balloon Official Author

O Supreme Leader Rayb25,

I come with a proposal for a track project involving many or all of us to participate in. I have allotted several spaces for potential collaborators. Track code is attached in this message.
    I hope this becomes a featured track and we can show the others what the balloon is capable of. Awaiting response.

P.S.: if this is a go, send all updated code to me and I'll complete the final product as well as the endscreen.

Please consider, and good luck.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2024
  7. Spare1

Spare1 Casual Member Team Balloon Official Author

Send on team discord if you can please because everyone can see everything on here. Cool idea also!

8. JustAGDFan

JustAGDFan Well-Known Member Team Balloon Official Author

Can do