1. Announcement - Regarding Elite Author Involvement on Featured Tracks - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, we have a new announcement regarding the participation of Elite Authors in the discussion for featured tracks. If you are interested, check it out in the link above.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest,
If you are interested in ghosting, go check the Ghosting Awards for March 2024 Click here to check it out.

Getting the best game performance on Free Rider HD

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Char, Nov 24, 2013.

1. zeestypasta09

zeestypasta09 Casual Member

bro if they added tricks and stuff too!

2. Dvrkie

Dvrkie Member

imagine not eating ants

3. zeestypasta09

zeestypasta09 Casual Member

????????????????????????

4. SU-100

SU-100 Casual Member Official Author

hi guys Don't really know where this goes.. but is there any way of getting rid of your best ghost? Its started coming up automatically and I prefer racing for best times without seeing my previous best.. any help would be great.

5. ShamatoZ

ShamatoZ Forum Legend Official Author

1. Click the gear icon on the left [it is with the arrow icon, and the pause button, on the top right of your game screen].
    2. Click the bar that says "Best Ghost" and click it so it turns to gray instead of a green bar.

RubeGoldberger, CF25, 2020v1 and 3 others like this.
  6. pubggood

pubggood New Member

go to top right, click settings, click best ghost

7. whitehatter

whitehatter Member Official Author

wow magic *swings magic wand

8. adversitas

adversitas Well-Known Member Official Author

interestingly, i went back to my core i7 pc. (i7-6700k) after using my i5 pc for a few years and the performance is way smoother. it's easier to spacebar and i see why i was so crap at it recently. hyperthreading? strangely optimized game hey

Pie42, robbieraysfan and RadiumRC like this.