1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

Update Kongregate Free Rider HD Editor

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Eric, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

Hey All,

Based on the success of the offline editor, we decided to launch an editor as a separate app to a few game portals to help promote Free Rider HD and hopefully get a few more track authors in the process!

We just released to Kongregate and could use your help by rating it 5/5 to help it get approved here - http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/free-rider-hd-editor

2. Skeeny

Skeeny Well-Known Member Official Author

My phone says it can't download it :cry: D:

qwerty_mat likes this.
  3. Eric

It is only accessible through a computer browser, Kongregate does not support mobile.

Yovak1, Totoca12 and Skeeny like this.
  4. Skeeny

Skeeny Well-Known Member Official Author

:cry: okay... :p

5. Eric

If you haven't yet, try out the editor on Kongregate and give it a 5/5 star rating http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/free-rider-hd-editor

It is still "under judgement" needs a minimum number of votes before it is promoted to their players.

Based on the reviews of the Chromestore Editor, we are pretty hopeful this will be a good strategy for finding some new potential authors which is good for the game.

We have also been talking about adding a new power-up to the editor so stay tuned for that :)

Yovak1, codrey, Minus and 3 others like this.
  6. Cerebral_Parsley

Cerebral_Parsley Well-Known Member Official Author

7. jroles

jroles Well-Known Member

sounds cool

8. genericusername

genericusername Well-Known Member Official Author

so how many votes do you guys need?

9. Eric

Looks like it made it out of judgement now, but has a 3.1/5 rating :eek:, maybe we shouldn't have promoted it here haha. If you haven't rated it and want to rate it positively would be much appreciated.

Yovak1 and codrey like this.
  10. codrey

codrey Guest

What is Kongregate may I ask? Is it another game made by Kano?

11. genericusername

genericusername Well-Known Member Official Author

no its basically like a gaming website, like addicting games, but way better

Minus likes this.
  12. Eric

If you don't have a Kongregate account don't worry about it, it is just a flash gaming portal that we published the editor to looking to get FRHD in front of some more people.

13. Pancakes345

Pancakes345 Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    lol kongregate

14. Cynic

Cynic uh oh Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    i played kongregate when i was like 8 or somthin

15. TiMartin1069

TiMartin1069 Active Member Official Author

Armain just reading you signature and im sorry to say but the last one is wrong. E=mc^2

16. Cynic

Cynic uh oh Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    well idk
    i copied it from somewhere on the internet probably 9GAG

17. jroles

jroles Well-Known Member

kongrete sucks on my computer

18. RealTO1

RealTO1 Active Member

Kongregate? I first heard of that site when I was younger... but FRHD on Kongregate? Awesome! And btw I rated it 5.

19. NotVeryGood

NotVeryGood Featured Ghost Mod Ghost Moderator Official Author

20. Elibloodthirst

Elibloodthirst You're about to miss EVERYTHING VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    kongregate

Todredrob likes this.