1. Announcement - Regarding Elite Author Involvement on Featured Tracks - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, we have a new announcement regarding the participation of Elite Authors in the discussion for featured tracks. If you are interested, check it out in the link above.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest,
If you are interested in ghosting, go check the Ghosting Awards for March 2024 Click here to check it out.

New Left Menu Update

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Eric, May 27, 2014.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

We just pushed out an update to the left menu to improve a couple issues with different screen sizes.

You may notice:

- track categories are under "Browse Tracks", this may change to just "Tracks", this will help condense info in the left menu so that players are not "overwhelmed" with info + full left menu will be fully visible across all devices in multiple orientations
    - similar for "Community" will blow out links to the Forum and social pages

This change will allow us to extend the game with new features for the future.

If you have any issues or comments on the new left menu, don't be shy let us know!

RobertU and Ira like this.
  2. fil

fil Active Member Official Author

I like this new look! Now I don't have to pop out the left menu when getting to the forum!

speedy__XD likes this.
  3. Pityboy

Pityboy Well-Known Member Official Author

i'd rather you leave 'Shuffled' out of the categorized section.

4. Blaze06h

Blaze06h Well-Known Member

Eh... I kind of liked the older one because of spaciness. But I guess, I'll work with it anyway.

5. FREEZ

FREEZ Well-Known Member Official Author

Me too. I dont use shuffled tracks that much so I guess its not of any use to me

6. ISLAMUSLIM

ISLAMUSLIM Well-Known Member

I use Play Random track and my screen is bigger than a laptop screen

7. speedy__XD

speedy__XD Well-Known Member Official Author

Looks good!