1. Announcement - Regarding Elite Author Involvement on Featured Tracks - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, we have a new announcement regarding the participation of Elite Authors in the discussion for featured tracks. If you are interested, check it out in the link above.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest,
If you are interested in ghosting, go check the Ghosting Awards for March 2024 Click here to check it out.

Update 2 new daily achievement (race friends!), winter campaign and more!

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Eric, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Max007x

Max007x Forum Moderator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Cool, I don't mind having to wait a bit longer for it, just wanted to know if you guys didn't forget about it ;)

RiderExtreme2 likes this.
  2. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

That's good, wouldn't want you to. If the decision was made to not do it I would provide an update etc for discussion. We have just been slammed with stuff that built up during the holidays, we are getting close to catching up!

RiderExtreme2, Joelbmx and Max007x like this.
  3. Max007x

Max007x Forum Moderator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    You think you're going to get the subscription thing out this week still or are you going to have to postpone it another week?

4. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

Just working on in-game notifications, still hopeful. It is a little tricky as we expect some of you may get a ton of subscribers so trying to build it to scale off the bat.

5. Cryogenic

Cryogenic Well-Known Member Official Author

So, Maple kept on sending challenges that said one word: Screen Shot 2015-01-15 at 7.56.12 PM.png . I thought this meant that the track was good, because most of them were great tracks. Then, today, it hit me that he was just getting "coins". Gosh, that took me a while...

6. TiMartin1069

TiMartin1069 Active Member Official Author

It's cause your slow

7. Cryogenic

True. Only on some things though :)

8. Sono

Sono Well-Known Member Official Author

Aww shucks. :3
    Just kidding. XD we all know he is talking about EliWinxMaxationsMaplaraniClysmNorrisMakerCahooooon

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
    codrey and Cryogenic like this.
  9. Cryogenic

Love the ending.

Sono likes this.
  10. Sono

Forgot about Wheelie. Tossed him in before the ending. ;)

Cryogenic likes this.
  11. Cryogenic

You also forgot yourself. Remember, your track is the second most played track ever...

Sono likes this.
  12. Sono

That doesn't count. I never really earned those plays. :p

Cryogenic likes this.
  13. Cryogenic

Just subscribed to tons of people.

14. Maple

Maple Love to draw VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Oh shiz subscriptions is out! Cool stuff!