1. Hey Guest,

If you are interested in ghosting, go check the newest set of reviews for the Official Featured Ghosts thread. Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice

New Forum Styles

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Calculus, Nov 15, 2023.

?

Do you like these new themes?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    94.1%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. Calculus

Calculus Community Developer Staff Member Administrator Ghost Moderator

Awarded Medals
    As I'm sure you all know, Totoca12 and I have been working tirelessly on creating and improving new and exisitng tools in the game, as well as on forums. Our most recent development has been on forums with the new dark mode. If you haven't noticed already, we created a new dark theme for all users which can be applied at the bottom left at the footer of the page, or by clicking here. Along with the new theme, we've updated the Ghosting Moderator and Ghosting Legend banners to better match the style of the forums. We are open to ideas and we'd like to hear your thoughts!

2. TheKittyMaster

TheKittyMaster New Member

now, we just need a dark mode for the game... lol

3. Calculus

Calculus Community Developer Staff Member Administrator Ghost Moderator

Awarded Medals
    If you mean the game itself, Free Rider Lite has a dark mode included, as well as various other colour scheme/palette options in the works. If you mean the actual website, you can turn on forced dark mode here: Force theme. It works exceptionally well, however, it may not work too well on other sites, and unfortunately as a developer, I cannot really use it since I need to see the real colours when writing my scripts. If you don't like that, then stay tuned as I have something in the works.

FIREBEATS likes this.
  4. TheKittyMaster

TheKittyMaster New Member

i do mean the website, and have also tried chrome flags for myself, but similarly to your problem it's a hassle to toggle it constantly
    i'll be waiting :)

Calculus likes this.