1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

Change Updates Regarding Username/Email Changes (+ more)

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Totoca12, May 13, 2022.

1. Calculus

Calculus Community Developer Staff Member Administrator Ghost Moderator

Awarded Medals
  2. Totoca12

Totoca12 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Ghost Moderator Official Author

Awarded Medals
    For sure. Although we can still change emails from players on forums, this is still useful.

3. Elibloodthirst

Elibloodthirst You're about to miss EVERYTHING VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    They gonna make me feat mod yet hahav

4. Volund

Volund ithring VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    not really lol

let's not pretend like kano hasnt even done the barest minimum for this game since they released the mobile app in like 2017. i mean eric logs in, at best, once every 3 months ffs.

truly, this is such a shît change, at this point this game is pretty much entirely run by the community alone and as such the mods should be able to take care of things like this. kano doesnt care for the game at all, they made their money and now that the money has dried up, theyve left it to die. that's fine, theyre a business after all, but you cant have it both ways. totoca, eryp, etc should have this sort of power, it makes no sense why they wont allow it.

dont give them any credit, this is a load of horseshit, and ill be shocked if they respond to emails in any timely fashion.

5. Thanos_Car

Thanos_Car Member

Fair point.

6. Blank_Guy

Blank_Guy Forum Legend Official Author

Update - They haven't responded for 3 days like jeez.

Volund, ShamatoZ and Totoca12 like this.
  7. Auto_Man_XD

Auto_Man_XD Well-Known Member Official Author

It's already been established that Kano doesn't care about the game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8. Blank_Guy

Blank_Guy Forum Legend Official Author

Just like Volund said... they won't respond in a timely manner

Volund likes this.
  9. BREADspenserryall

BREADspenserryall Casual Member Official Author

ey totoca long time no see

10. Eryp

Eryp bearhugger! Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    the email totoca got all this info from was like 3 months old or something before a response lol
    if kano cared theyd let us (the community) run ourselves. i dont know why theyve decided to leave us out to dry, but they have and we can only speculate why

11. Calculus

Calculus Community Developer Staff Member Administrator Ghost Moderator

Awarded Medals
    They haven't responded in 4+ years for me. Not once.

12. Innominate

Innominate Well-Known Member Official Author

Maybe they have some fantasy in their heads that they are still in control, respected, and maybe might update it one day. Key word: fantasy

13. Innominate

ehehehe I got a reply once. All they said is "we'd like to see the game of freerider hd updated too! We will pass the information onto people that are in charge of it at kano. Thanks for your concerns! We will keep you updated.

note: they never kept me updated, nor did they pass the info on, one might think.

14. Tremulant

Tremulant Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    "we'll pass it along to the people in charge"
    bro kano has like 12 employees

15. Innominate

23 I think. Could be wrong though

16. DiamondMaster2.0

DiamondMaster2.0 Well-Known Member Official Author

SO I could potentially gain access back to my account if I email them?

Totoca12 likes this.
  17. Totoca12

Totoca12 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Ghost Moderator Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Technically, yes. Realistically, I don't know, since they don't seem to have responded to the emails people sent them so far. But I'm pretty sure they can give you access back to your account if they want to.

Volund and DiamondMaster2.0 like this.
  18. DiamondMaster2.0

Alright!

19. DiamondMaster2.0

Even if I signed up with google+

Totoca12 likes this.
  20. Totoca12

Awarded Medals
    Possibly. I know we couldn't really help with accounts connected to Facebook and Google+ when we could change emails in the game, but I think they might be able to do it (not 100% sure, though).

DiamondMaster2.0 likes this.