1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

Track Creator Works for Tablets

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Eric, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

Hey all,

We just pushed out an update for tablets (iPads, Android Tablets, etc) that enables the track creator.

If you have a tablet with a modern browser give it a try and let us know what you think. I had a lot of fun creating tracks on the iPad but am eager for player feedback.

We also pushed out some miscellaneous bug fixes that came up.

Next week we will be looking to get points in for completing a track and getting started on daily challenges/achievements! Then after that track uploading/saving!

Caterham, Asierro, DarkPlant and 2 others like this.
  2. Caterham

Caterham Casual Member

Ooo, i'll check it out, when can we actually post our tracks. I made my best one on hd and i'm usually not good at it.

3. DarkPlant

DarkPlant Member

I checked the tablet version of the creator. I still think pc is the best and easyest way to create tracks.

4. Mormonswag

Mormonswag New Member

Can I have some instruction on how to post our tracks? I just can't figure out how.:confused:

Pie42 likes this.
  5. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

We will be releasing daily achievements tomorrow and then focusing on track uploading. Currently you cannot upload tracks, will be enabled in a week or so. Keep drawing and save your codes!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
    WrzodX likes this.
  6. Caterham

Caterham Casual Member

Awesome, i've made my best track from hd, can't wait to get it out!!

Char and Eric like this.
  7. LikeaSir

LikeaSir New Member

Please work on this as fast as possible! Thanks! Can't wait.

Velksy likes this.