1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

New Feature Web Payments + Pro Membership

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Eric, Dec 23, 2014.

1. pssst

pssst Forum Legend Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    For those who view this as buying coins, don't necessarily think of it like that because I don't. I'm in it for the beta features. I'm so intrigued by how fast this game is developing as opposed to the way it was developed in the past it gives me goosebumps, because I, like a lot of people here have played this game throughout my childhood. I'm very eager to see some new features.

However, I probably bought it early because I don't see any beta stuff atm, but when I do, it'll be awesome.

Max007x likes this.
  2. Ness

Ness dream machine Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator VIP Member Of The Year 2023 Official Author

Awarded Medals
    I'm just in it for the coinage and babes

EliteKitten, codrey and willio like this.
  3. armator

armator Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
  4. Elibloodthirst

Elibloodthirst You're about to miss EVERYTHING VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    I didn't pay an actual penny though, I couldn't recieve the cash anyway so I gave it to the site :p that wasn't my point, it's the pro thing. Donator sounds good, pro sounds p2w.

armator likes this.
  5. pssst

Awarded Medals
    I donated on bhr too, hat's been inactive for a while tho.

6. TiMartin1069

TiMartin1069 Active Member Official Author

If you are going to have a limit on the size of the tracks that we can upload, can you stipulate what that limit is and and a feature to show us how big our track currently is?
    Eric Char

7. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

OK, will likely just remove that as a perk called out and have that under the "more" since it doesn't really apply to official authors.

8. TiMartin1069

OK, also whats anyone going to do with 115k coins?
    EDIT: Eric can you comfirm that the free coin downloads dont contain viruses?

9. pssst

Awarded Medals
    buy everything

Skrampt likes this.
  10. Eric

TrialPay is the most reputable 3rd party company that does these types of offers (they run offers on Facebook as well). That being said, download at your own risk if you have concerns would avoid them and stick to ones that don't require a download.

TiMartin1069 likes this.
  11. Sono

Sono Well-Known Member Official Author

Completely understandable. Sorry if I offended you in any way. You sound kind of annoyed. :p

Skrampt likes this.
  12. Eric

Not annoyed and you didn't offend me :)

Cryogenic and Sono like this.
  13. willio

willio Active Member Official Author

I'm ok with it. You just may have to take the free out of the title though :rofl:

codrey likes this.
  14. weem

weem FREE RIDER LEGEND Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Char Eric I just purchased the $10 thing and nothing happened

Skrampt likes this.
  15. pssst

Awarded Medals
    Awkward moment when they're out for christmas

Skrampt and armator like this.
  16. weem

Awarded Medals
    Maybe I just got scammed

Max007x, armator and codrey like this.
  17. Maple

Maple Love to draw VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    LMAO REKT

armator likes this.
  18. weem

Awarded Medals
    Never mind I got it to work Char Eric no need to worry

armator likes this.
  19. CharlieHD

CharlieHD Active Member Official Author

I think there could be some more perks to buying the Pro. Might encourage more people to support... :)

20. TiMartin1069

Some Suggestions for Eric and Char (probably should go in the ideas section;))
    1. You should get more features for being PRO (obvious but I will include it anyway)
    2. When you sign up to FRHD you get a 2-3 trial of being PRO for free (this will increase interest and will make more people buy a "PRO pack")
    3. More items in the shop:eek:
    4. Increase your advertising by for example: Making YouTube videos that showcase the campaigns, the shop and other new features. These could even be shown on TV/sell merchandise at various stores with Free Rider on them
    5. Make a FRHD app were you pay eg. $3 and get an ad free version of normal FRHD on your device that could include some offline features like drawing tracks and playing the campaign tracks
    What do you guys think?

Totoca12 and RiderExtreme2 like this.