1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

Track Creator Update

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Eric, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

Keep building the tracks! :)

We just released points, need to get daily achievements out so that people can earn coins. We will then put focus on getting tracks uploaded before campaign release

Pie42 and ISLAMUSLIM like this.
  2. ISLAMUSLIM

ISLAMUSLIM Active Member

when is the track upload-er here i have three tracks waiting :D:confused::mad:;):cool::D

_~~~~- thanks

Pie42 likes this.
  3. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

We will hopefully get achievements out next week which will give players a chance to earn coins. The week after next we will be focusing on all the aspects of track uploading.

Pie42 likes this.
  4. anibalfox1152

anibalfox1152 Member

i created 4 more tracks and forgot to save the track code and accidently closed it and now i have to create those tracks again:( plz make it fast good luck:D

Pie42 and ISLAMUSLIM like this.
  5. DarkPlant

DarkPlant Member

You still need to work on the creator. :mad:

Pie42 likes this.
  6. Blaze06h

Blaze06h Well-Known Member

There should be a "save track" feature as well. It would save the track in it's current state to your account without publishing it.

Pie42 likes this.
  7. Velksy

Velksy Well-Known Member Official Author

This is what we hope to do with work in progress (WIP) tracks and another feature that coins can be used on. Play more tracks, unlock more WIP slots.

Pie42 likes this.
  8. Blaze06h

Blaze06h Well-Known Member

Okie-dokie. :)

Pie42 likes this.