1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

Update 2 new daily achievement (race friends!), winter campaign and more!

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Eric, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

Hey all, quick note as this week has been the busiest (player wise) week in FRHD's history! I will try to get to a detailed post before the break next week but for now this short post will have to do as we are officially spent, or as Elibloodthirst so eloquently put it I am feeling truly withered and looking forward to getting offline.

Winter Campaign was released! If you submitted a track, felt like it should have gotten in and it wasn't selected feel free to PM me and I will try my best to give you feedback on why it wasn't.

As promised, 2 new daily achievements have been added around racing 1 friend and beating your friends. You must be racing their ghost in order to collect these achievements. That should give plays +70 more coins earned per day from playing.

Things that we didn't get to this week that will be tackled next:
    - awarding past campaign author winners (still need to figure out the amount etc)
    - web payments to purchase coins, disable FRHD ads and support us the developers!

And on a final note (will get into more details on my year end post), there have been a lot of questions on the number of people playing FRHD, well now I can officially say (well could have said this weeks/months ago) that you are one of millions that are playing FRHD!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have a great weekend everyone and I apologize for not getting all the items we have planned to release out this week, with the volume of players we had to re-prioritize some things.

2. codrey

codrey Guest

Cool, i noticed the friend racing thing a short while ago, nice work! Enjoy the Christmas Holidays everyone! :)

SuperDuperVance likes this.
  3. Elibloodthirst

Elibloodthirst You're about to miss EVERYTHING VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    I did? Wow, when did I say that bro.

4. Eric

Pretty sure it was you that made a comment of looking withered on one of my pics, maybe i got you confused with someone else, but I had a good laugh at that comment.

Elibloodthirst likes this.
  5. weem

weem FREE RIDER LEGEND Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Winter starts in 2 days and it's already released? Wow I had a really cool track for this and I'm not even gonna release it anymore :thumbsdown::(:unsure::cry::cry::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

6. SuperDuperVance

SuperDuperVance Well-Known Member Official Author

i bet you if you posted it, it would be one of the best tracks ever.

7. Max007x

Max007x Forum Moderator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    haha

8. Elibloodthirst

Awarded Medals
    I didn't say a thing. :/

9. Max007x

Max007x Forum Moderator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
  10. Elibloodthirst

Awarded Medals
    Eric likes this.
  11. FOIL

FOIL Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Didn't finish my entry :(.

Nice campaign and achievements! Hope to see more great updates :).

12. Eric

We plan to revisit campaigns and +2 tracks in each, your track could make it in there. Also, we will be featuring winter tracks on the home page so you will surely get some views / plays there.

RiderExtreme2 and Cryogenic like this.
  13. Sono

Sono Well-Known Member Official Author

Hahaha that awkward moment when you open up the Winter Campaigns for the first time and see your track there. I completely forgot that I even entered it.
    Thanks for picking my track, doods!

FOIL, Cryogenic and SuperDuperVance like this.
  14. pssst

pssst Forum Legend Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Happy to be one of the millions

Sono likes this.
  15. Max007x

Awarded Medals

Elibloodthirst likes this.
  16. RiderExtreme2

RiderExtreme2 Well-Known Member Official Author

I LOVE your decision Eric looking forward to those additions to the campaigns. Btw what happened to spooky?

17. Max007x

Awarded Medals
    Like foreal?

18. Reborn

Reborn Well-Known Member Official Author Rotten Flesh

Awarded Medals
    Is there an approximate date for when the trials campaign is going to be released?

19. RiderExtreme2

RiderExtreme2 Well-Known Member Official Author

I don't think so. They are trying to add in suscribing and perks for pro members. Also, they are coming out with additions to the already existing campaign categories at the end of the month. Correct me if I am wrong Eric and Char

20. Eric

It is on the list! Sorry it has taken so long, unfortunately it is right behind the subscribers which has turned out to have a few interesting complications. Hoping to get that done so that I can knock off some of the other things like past rewards for campaigns.

FOIL, Joelbmx, Max007x and 1 other person like this.