1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

Update New Head Gear + Dirt Jumping

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Eric, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

As most of you are likely aware, we released Campaign #6 Dirt Jumping yesterday.

And today we just released 20 new items to the shop.

We will be looking to add some more achievements next week.

2. Pancakes345

Pancakes345 Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    pssst is gonna be rockin' the fro

EliRedman and Cryogenic like this.
  3. Aspirit

Aspirit Well-Known Member Official Author

Unfortunately tracks 2 and 7 are copied.

Scarpa and EliRedman like this.
  4. pssst

pssst Forum Legend Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    upload_2014-12-4_20-10-17.png

well ****

e; Char slide me that black afro on the low plz

5. LucJohnson

LucJohnson Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Char Can we make it that we can refund helmets, cause I kind-a want the gladiator helmet, and if I sell my helmet I have I might be able to afford it

(some day)

Scarpa and Jespahy like this.
  6. FOIL

FOIL Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Originals?

7. pssst

Awarded Medals
    2 im also very sure is copied idk bout 7. alas im not good with identifying originals.

8. FOIL

Awarded Medals
    I knew that 2 was copied. But... 7? I don't recall that being copied.

9. pssst

Awarded Medals
    who else thinks those afro prices are cruel? who here wants an afro besides me? and to have different colors they're just rubbing it in my face.

AidantheNarwhal, Scarpa and Char like this.
  10. FOIL

Awarded Medals
    Agree. I have 4752 points and yet I still don't have enough coins. I want an afro

11. pssst

Awarded Medals
    also can i get compensation for the 700 or so ghosts I made when there wasnt coins?

pnguy and Totoca12 like this.
  12. TiMartin1069

TiMartin1069 Active Member Official Author

I seem to remember Eric saying that the person who gives an idea will get the head for free, i also seem to recall posting a backwards cap and an afro

Scarpa and Cryogenic like this.
  13. Max007x

Max007x Forum Moderator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    What's the point of all these awesome hats, if nearly no one can afford them? I thought the horse head and the space helmet were going to be the really expensive items, but right now eveything but the caps takes about a month (or way longer) to get for most players. I really hope the new achievements will bring in some more coins. I get that you guys need to make some money with the shop, but you could at least make some items a little cheaper right?

Scarpa, Jespahy and Cryogenic like this.
  14. Aspirit

Both are by Cruntles (originally on FR2) but both tracks are posted by different users.

15. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

Yep we did say that. TiMartin1069 PM me for the backwards cap tell me which one you want and I will drop the coins into your account. For others, do the same but for some generic ideas that we either had on our list / radar previous we won't rewarded. Afro is something we had on our list and was recommended by several before. Santa Hat is another example.

Backwards hat for whatever reason we didn't think of and was a great suggestion!

Scarpa, FOIL, TiMartin1069 and 2 others like this.
  16. Max007x

Max007x Forum Moderator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    http://community.freeriderhd.com/threads/wishlist.1102/

Look Eric, the last phrase of the first post ^ , totally didn't just edit that in there ! Where's my free helmet?

Scarpa and Joelbmx like this.
  17. pssst

Awarded Medals
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
    Max007x likes this.
  18. Max007x

Awarded Medals
    I really think that you should get 1 afro for free honestly. You've been talking about it forever and I'm pretty sure you did give the devs the idea to add an afro in there !

Jespahy and pssst like this.
  19. pssst

Awarded Medals
    Max007x Ikr. I also credit myself for suggesting the knight helmets, but all I really want is an afro :(

20. Aspirit

Maybe we can have special heads for contest winners and stuff

Scarpa and Cryogenic like this.