1. Announcement - Regarding Elite Author Involvement on Featured Tracks - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, we have a new announcement regarding the participation of Elite Authors in the discussion for featured tracks. If you are interested, check it out in the link above.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest,
If you are interested in ghosting, go check the Ghosting Awards for March 2024 Click here to check it out.

New Feature Teleporter Power-Up

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Max007x, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Nexus

Nexus Well-Known Member Official Author

don't ask one of the mods

2. og_Cork

og_Cork Well-Known Member Official Author

Isn't that the only way to get OA?

3. Nexus

Nexus Well-Known Member Official Author

no, obviously you had to earn it
    nowdays people just beg for it so the mods just give it to them

4. cctvcctvcctv

cctvcctvcctv Well-Known Member

And about a year later I get confirmation that was indeed Totoca12
    Thanks for the like

Totoca12 likes this.
  5. Totoca12

Totoca12 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Ghost Moderator Official Author

Awarded Medals
    LOL, yeah it was me. I was searching some stuff in the forums and saw that I was mentioned in this post that I never saw. So I checked what it was about. And yes, I was around the game since the ending of 2013 I believe, still in the Beta days, so I think that Char thought that I was already OA. In the beginning, my tracks were actually really bad, I remember that there was a trackmaker leaderboard ranked by likes (It's still a thing: https://www.freeriderhd.com/leaderboards/author/lifetime, peep me as the 186th with most likes,haha) and I had more likes than a lot of members of the list, but I wasn't on the list because of my like percentage in the tracks. I remember you had to have more than 65% of likes to be on the list, and my first tracks, that were really bad, mostly because I didn't knew about the grid and how to use it, made my percentage of likes be around 59-60% for a while. I believe that this problem was one of the factors that made me unable to get OA when it first started, and as the time passed, my tracks evolved a little bit and I made a few ones that were kinda popular (maybe 5 or 6 with more than 100 votes), so I guess that Char thought that I already had OA. And one day in a thread here in the forums he found out that I didn't have it, and gave it to me immediately. My tracks were bad, and now they are average, LOL. But I guess that they are at least good enough for OA.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    ItsColinGuys and cctvcctvcctv like this.
  6. ItsColinGuys

ItsColinGuys Well-Known Member Official Author

LOL

Totoca12 likes this.
  7. BrendanMagill

BrendanMagill Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    When is teleport going to be available in offline editor? I have a cool track idea but I can't do it without this feature, as well as other powerups that still are not available offline.

Nicholas-Opuni and Totoca12 like this.
  8. GoldenFreddy2

GoldenFreddy2 Well-Known Member Official Author

How easy is it exactly?

9. GoldenFreddy2

Phase How easy exactly?

10. zoklyinkling

zoklyinkling Casual Member

Okay then how do you obtain it?

11. GoldenFreddy2