1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

Free Rider Jumps (Non Facebook)

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Char, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Nicholas-Opuni

Nicholas-Opuni Well-Known Member Official Author

Cctvcctvcctv! You always add everything to the timeline no matter what and how. You furthermore kept thanking a whole bunch of people on your own behalf without even moving with the purpose. Those two of what you often do are too preposterous in that case. Thanks to that once more, explain a minimum of 12 sentences (more than that actually) who you truly are and why you did these things the same way you did as I've watched you do it in general. How about that?

Anonyymi, cctvcctvcctv and weem like this.
  2. cctvcctvcctv

cctvcctvcctv Well-Known Member

Not quite. I try to refrain from adding community related events, and focus more on game events. The community stuff you see there (eg discord) was suggested to me so I put it in. I'm not going to put anything community-related into the timeline, as you'll find that's rather a lot! Rather, I put the big events in, like contests, sparklemotion etc
    Either this is the pie42 issue, or it's the fact that I credit a lot of people for dates (like date given by Elibloodthirst, suggested by volund etc). If it's the latter then that's simple. The timeline's a big project, and one that'll never near completion, so asking people speeds things up. I'd certainly never be able to do all this on my own, as there a bunch of things I don't have access to, like the feature mods' private convo (thanks eli), or the OA forum. As such, the timeline is pretty much a group effort, and I'm very thankful to the people that give me dates, or clear things up. If you erased all the entries given or suggested to me, you'd end up with a very small inaccurate timeline.
    However if this is to do with the info supplied to me by pie42 concerning the dates of campaigns, then you'll find I have credited him as a contributor at the bottom of the post. I haven't put any of his dates in because, quite simply, they were very rough and unsuitable for rigorous documentation, so thus could not be inserted. I've tried a few times, but I can't put them in. I don't really blame him though, as the period concerning the addition of campaigns didn't seem to be taken much notice of. You really can't find many posts relating to the "new campaigns". People just seemed to take it in their stride, as they did with special item graphics. Hell, I could be extremely wrong about this whole thing actually. There could be a post somewhere out there perfectly describing what happened and when, but I just haven't found it yet. If anybody would let me know I'd be very grateful.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    Nicholas-Opuni likes this.
  3. Nicholas-Opuni

You didn't explain who you are really, so you got a 69% which is not passing whatsoever, on which account you won't be able to graduate henceforth as you might surmise. Moreover, you don't even apparently deserve the privilege to like whatever I say to you because you gave people way too many vain, futile, impertinent, ludicrous likes thanks to your unpleased grade (and don't ask me what the point of it is of course). Notwithstanding, I can for instance tell you who I am fortunately: I'm a Grammalterer.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  4. cctvcctvcctv

cctvcctvcctv Well-Known Member

Who I am really?
    I'm me
    That's really all there is to say on the matter

5. Nicholas-Opuni

bro wtf :confused::rofl:

fil likes this.
  6. Nicholas-Opuni

You are actually acting like an ADULT as a general notice.

7. Nicholas-Opuni

Free Rider Jumps is made possible in part by:
    The Corporation for Public Broadcasting, and by contributions to your PBS station from Viewers Like You. Thank You.

fil likes this.
  8. Nexus

Nexus Well-Known Member Official Author

What is the original track

9. Nicholas-Opuni

idk

10. ItsColinGuys

ItsColinGuys Well-Known Member Official Author

I will check it out now thanks Char!

11. ItsColinGuys

Next add an on-site leaderboard?

12. Char

Char Free Rider HD Developer Official Author

Yeah maybe I'll integrate some leaderboards soon.

13. Netsik

Netsik Why am I here VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    100 jumps by drmanbearpig

FIREBEATS likes this.
  14. Nexus

Nexus Well-Known Member Official Author

15. ItsColinGuys

Good to hear. Really great to see how this site is evolving.

FIREBEATS likes this.
  16. ncarolinarj

ncarolinarj Casual Member

17. DJPO

DJPO Casual Member

I like it.

18. PhoenixBlazer

PhoenixBlazer Member

19. I do not like free rider jumps.

we_are_number_one and FIREBEATS like this.
  20. Azgr00

Azgr00 Well-Known Member Official Author

I like it, the only problem is that i can't press Z, whyy :mad: