1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

New Feature Antigravity Power-Up

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Max007x, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Max007x

Max007x Forum Moderator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Hey whatsup guys,

The dev's have been hard at work to get some cool new power ups and vehicles out and yesterday the first of the bunch was released!
    I thought I'd make a thread to centrally talk about this new power-up :).

What do you guys think about it? Will you be making tracks with it?

2. cctvcctvcctv

cctvcctvcctv Well-Known Member

3. Slayed

Slayed Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Don't mean to be neg about it but it seems that all you do is bounce around tracks with (relatively) little control over where you go.
    There's probably a learning curve to making tracks/ghosting with it but i would rather have seen something else ( glider ;) )

4. cctvcctvcctv

I can't believe there's finally an update. I thought it'd never happen while I was active.

5. cctvcctvcctv

Slayed labib has made a heli with anti grav, and you have control

6. Slayed

Slayed Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Helis are actually pretty good with antigrav, what I was referring to in my post above was pretty much just when using bikes. My ghost here is ok but I still got stuck bouncing around for a while
    https://www.freeriderhd.com/t/527187-trial-pro/r/slayed

7. cctvcctvcctv

Slayed If you are constantly in a wheelie position, then you can propel the bike forward as well.

8. cctvcctvcctv

Slayed Also, I've been experimenting around in the draw track area. There doesn't seem to be a speed limit for this. It'll make DizzyCircles speed contest so much easier. : )

9. LabibZaydandy

LabibZaydandy Well-Known Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    this is very coooooooolllllll update :D

10. Whisk

Whisk Well-Known Member Official Author

I think it's pretty cool, the heli especially. I think that some cool challenges can be made with it, looking forward to see what creative things the community can come up with. I like the color and the symbol, although I have mixed feelings about the strange sound effect... overall, pretty cool! :)

11. Max007x

Max007x Forum Moderator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    I always play with the sound off so I havent heard that yet, gotta check it out :p

Rhodium and Superboody like this.
  12. cctvcctvcctv

I'm so sad I've got to go out shopping. I don't want to miss non-American free rider history in the making. This update officially distinguishes frhd from fr2 now.

DeathBob1 and Max007x like this.
  13. cctvcctvcctv

i.e. you can't export frhd code into a fr2 track drawer and expect to find anti gravs. I tried and the track does load, only without the update.

14. Max007x

Awarded Medals
    Well we kinda have the heli power up which is different to the original heli but yeah, can't wait to see what people can come up with. Im sure that, in combination with other power ups we already have, some of us could make awesome new concepts. It's just a matter of time

15. cctvcctvcctv

Yeah, I know about the heli. And while the controls and how you obtain it in frhd are somewhat different than fr2, at least there WAS a heli.

16. cctvcctvcctv

This is entirely different and original

17. cctvcctvcctv

Right, I've gtg now. Tell me what happened when I come back. Bye

18. Zycerak

Zycerak Zycerak Elite Author Official Author Rotten Flesh

Awarded Medals
    wheelies are super easy to make with antigravity but spins, u either die after doing 10000 spins or u do half a spin and fall off so its hard but i think antigravity is fun to make autos with https://www.freeriderhd.com/t/527112-noseboy

Whisk likes this.
  19. weem

weem FREE RIDER LEGEND Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
  20. cctvcctvcctv

welp, nothing much