1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

Track Creator Alpha Feedback and Issues

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Eric, Feb 5, 2014.

1. DarkSideOfTheMoon

DarkSideOfTheMoon Casual Member

you can't pause it

Pie42 likes this.
  2. Lobsert

Lobsert Member

You can't pause it because pressing any key unpauses it. if you don't press anything except spacebar it will pause.

Pie42 and speedy__XD like this.
  3. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

OK the initial pause thing should now be fixed.

Reload the page, are you guys still having issues with pause / unpause?

Pie42 likes this.
  4. BowlOfFire

BowlOfFire Active Member Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    I am on a mac. But it's an old one so that could be the issue. Everything else seems fine though.

Pie42 likes this.
  5. Blaze06h

Blaze06h Well-Known Member

I don't have any bugs to report right now, but I have to tell this, THE TRACK CREATOR IS FREAKIN' FANTASTIC! :D

Pie42 likes this.
  6. Char

Char Free Rider HD Developer Official Author

Been working hard to fix misc issues.

1) Fixed Zoom Scroll for Firefox.
    2)Fixed Mobile controls on game , (issue popped up after releasing track creator);
    3) Added camera move when on edges of the game.
    - This allows you to pan around with the mouse
    BowlOfFire Yeah, this only occurs when you are deleting either a checkpoint or a goal (star) .
    I will try and fix this soon.

Pie42 likes this.
  7. speedy__XD

speedy__XD Well-Known Member Official Author

Question, were you guys planning on adding shortcut keys to the lines? I always used to use the line snapping to draw a lot quicker and join lines perfectly :) That would be nice to have.

Pie42 and Sono like this.
  8. Lobsert

Lobsert Member

Still getting this bug, on firefox 27. If I play a random track the title of the track shows up in the tab (IE: Big swag drops). Then if I go to track creator the tab still says "Big Swag drops" or whatever, not track creator.

Pie42 likes this.
  9. Blaze06h

Y U NO use, say, Chrome?

(Google Chrome is the best browser! :D)

Pie42 likes this.
  10. Blaze06h

Please remove this, I beg you. This is annoying as hell.
    I use LShift and Drag, but when I get to the edge it starts to move in the opposite direction.
    The two types of camera movement doesn't work together.

Pie42 likes this.
  11. Lobsert

Lobsert Member

Not too fond of how google runs themselves and i like the look of firefox more.

Pie42 likes this.
  12. DarkPlant

DarkPlant Member

Ehw mai gad... I wanna upload my 1st track D:

Pie42 and speedy__XD like this.
  13. Sono

Sono Well-Known Member Official Author

I make tracks this way as well.. Please add this back in :)

Pie42, speedy__XD and DarkPlant like this.
  14. Lobsert

Lobsert Member

My bro just came in and flipped out at me cause he couldn't figure out how to save his track and deleted it. Maybe seperate the import/export and turn the export into a save icon for dummies like him?

Pie42 likes this.
  15. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

Good idea. Once we get the track creator out of beta we would like to look at the option of removing the import / export all together and replace with allowing "wips" to be saved to frhd without having to save the track code else were. This would also hopefully prevent / reduce the ability of players to copy an others track by importing the track code.

16. Lobsert

Lobsert Member

I remember canvas rider fondly but playing it the other day the play screen was too small and the camera was weird. I think I used to play fullscreen all the time but I this i can just paly with the reg screen

Pie42 likes this.
  17. Blaze06h

I used Firefox earlier, then for some reason I shifted to Chrome, I never changed my browser since then.
    They might have done bad to Youtube with the all new "must have Google+", but Chrome is something they made well.
    You get to see more of the page, because of its light UI (also no toolbars), has Flash player pre-installed, has Chrome webstore with tons of apps, and I'm noticing they made the scroll-bar and buttons fancy too.

Pie42 and Sono like this.
  18. Hashplant

Hashplant Active Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    You can't zoom enough.
    You cant modify the size of the eraser.

Pie42 likes this.
  19. Lobsert

Lobsert Member

Zoom still feels off for me. Not sure how to describe it, it feels too twitchy, like you can't be very precise, its either close, normal, or super far away.

Pie42, DarkPlant and Blaze06h like this.
  20. Blaze06h

Annoys me even when I play a track.

Pie42 and Oevion like this.