1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

Track Creator Update

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Eric, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

Hey All, we had hoped to get the track creator out this week in extreme beta and we just about did! We have something that is pretty functional but need to test a bit more before we hand it over to you guys and gals to play around with for feedback.

We are aiming for a release of a functional track editor that you can import / export track codes on (uploading tracks will be disabled) early next week.

Just in-case you don't believe us, below is a track Char created on an iPad. Have a great weekend everyone!

[​IMG]

2. pssst

pssst Forum Legend Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    darn. i was hoping for today or tomorrow. at least you aren't fooling us.

also, is the lightning bolt boosts, goals, etc?

Pie42 likes this.
  3. Eric

we were hoping to as well but next week for sure there will be a creator to play with and give feedback on.

Pie42 and DarkPlant like this.
  4. Cesar

Cesar Well-Known Member

what day shall it come out on guessing

Pie42 likes this.
  5. Lobsert

Lobsert Member

It's early! It's next week! I am excite.

Pie42 likes this.
  6. Eric

Thanks for hanging in there and sorry for the late reply, had planned to provide update after our morning meeting but totally forgot!

Our goal is to try to get out something tomorrow, if no tomorrow then Weds for sure, it is happening this week!

Pie42, Lobsert and DarkPlant like this.
  7. Blaze06h

Blaze06h Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. pssst

Awarded Medals
    the patience clock is ticking

Pie42 likes this.
  9. Lobsert

Lobsert Member

tick tock

Pie42 and Corn like this.
  10. Eric

Haha you guys are gonna have us jumping out of windows over here, the pressure, the pressure! that or else not communicate / promise dates.

We were looking good for today but we got hung up on the importing codes, hit an issue where having the input box as a popup is slowing down performance with bigger track codes. Anyways that was a hang up we didn't account for and are in the process of figuring out, so after that and a bit more testing on our end we should be good to hand it over for testing from you guys!

Will keep you updated, thanks for the patience :)

Pie42 likes this.
  11. speedy__XD

speedy__XD Well-Known Member Official Author

Soooo are you guys still going for Wednesday release? :)

Pie42 likes this.
  12. Eric

Yep, tomorrow is the plan unless we hit another blocker but we should be good for a beta release tomorrow.

Pie42 and speedy__XD like this.
  13. DarkPlant

DarkPlant Member

Take the time you guys need, just not too long. I wanna do tracks again ^^

Pie42 likes this.
  14. Lobsert

Lobsert Member

*Sits refreshing track creator page*

15. Eric

We are getting it ready to push out, will likely happen after lunch! Creating a thread right now to collect feedback specifically for the Alpha version that we will be releasing.

Pie42, DarkPlant and speedy__XD like this.
  16. pssst

Awarded Medals
    hell yeah. its out. i'll be making something later.

Pie42 and DarkPlant like this.
  17. Eric

Make sure to give us some feedback on any top issues. We will look to tackle as many functional issues as we can this week.

Pie42 likes this.
  18. Blaze06h

Blaze06h Well-Known Member

Yay, it's out! :D

Pie42 likes this.
  19. DarkPlant

DarkPlant Member

Ohyeah!! I love you ^^ I'll have alot of fun this wkd on the creator. My friends and gf have to wait untill next wkd.

Pie42 likes this.
  20. ISLAMUSLIM

ISLAMUSLIM Active Member

i noticed the magnet thing in track creator but no track uploader :(

Pie42 likes this.