1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

New Feature Free Rider HD is now available on iOS App Store!

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Eric, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

Thanks CityShep2

CityShep2 likes this.
  2. Chapter

Chapter Well-Known Member Official Author

Is this available in any device?

3. Muhammad7321

Muhammad7321 Member

I think but it has to be iOS 7.1

4. Eric

The game actually won't work on iOS 7 (next release will remove this), we are also having issues with some older devices on iOS versions less than 10

CityShep2 likes this.
  5. Eric

A little outdated but Free Rider HD is climbing the App Store charts! This is great news for the FRHD community and for the future of the game. Really exciting times, appreciate every ones support in making this happen.

So please keep sharing the game with your friends and if you get any feedback let us know!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  6. Cryogenic

Cryogenic Well-Known Member Official Author

why so many ads char and eric? Like seriously though, ever 2 tracks played an ad pops up. It's a great app I'll give you that, but the ADS...

7. Eric

Should be every 3 plays, we will look to tweak this.

The idea should be if you opt-in for an ad watch, that you won't get any in a session.

Ads shown should be skippable though.

8. Cryogenic

If the one add per session was in the game then I'd be alright. It's just really disruptive and extremely annoying when these ads pop up so frequently and you have to wait 10 seconds, press the x, wait 3 more then press the x on the opposite side. It's just a hassle and makes the game really unenjoyable.

Max007x likes this.
  9. Max007x

Max007x Forum Moderator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    I haven't played the app yet since I have old ios but stuff like this really makes me delete apps

Cryogenic likes this.
  10. Eric

We just pushed a release with a fix. We will look to make some updates to how frequently we show ads next week.

Cryogenic likes this.
  11. Char

Char Free Rider HD Developer Official Author

Understandable.

We are still tweaking the ads etc. One thing to note is that if you watch a rewarded video by clicking on the bonus coins button, we delay any videos for 10 track plays. So if you watch 2 videos, you get 20 ad free track plays, and so on.

Its early days. We are going to add a bunch more to it.

Cryogenic likes this.
  12. Max007x

Max007x Forum Moderator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    So far I can get into the game and get to strats intro but I can't play it...

13. Max007x

Awarded Medals
    the buttons on top like show controls etc I can click on but not on a, z, etc

14. Char

HMMM, thats no good.

15. Char

I'll do some more testing

Max007x likes this.
  16. Char

Yeah, I can reproduce the issue. Ugh

Max007x likes this.
  17. Cryogenic

Sounds great! Hope everything goes good for you guys.

18. TiMartin1069

TiMartin1069 Active Member Official Author

We are top of the itunes charts!!!! This is awesome. I am just updating now will let you know how the bug fix goes

Osiris likes this.
  19. Char

I found another major bug with older devices. Hopefully we will get a fix out soon. All depends on how fast apple reviews apps.

20. TiMartin1069

TiMartin1069 Active Member Official Author

Yeah it still isn't working for me, exact same problem, I uninstalled and reinstalled to see if that works.
    e: and it hasn't the music plays, game center pops down and then the music cuts out and nothing happens.