1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

New Feature Free Rider HD is now available on iOS App Store!

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Eric, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

Download here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id773716739?pt=1198585&ct=forum&mt=8

The initial 2 days are extremely important to a games success on iOS. How can you help?
    • download the game, play it and rate it to let Apple know what you think
    • checkout the YouTube trailer, like it and share it
    • get your friends and family with iOS devices to try the game and to give it a good review if they like it.

If it doesn't show up for your country yet, please let us know. It takes a while to propagate to all stores. We released the game to iOS about an hour ago so should be showing up for most.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    TeamPhantom, jroles, mudkip and 22 others like this.
  2. Char

Char Free Rider HD Developer Official Author

Just to add...

We will be releasing another update very soon with bug fixes and ui changes.

There are some minor bugs that still need to be ironed out :)

Please support Free Rider and download the app, future development depends on it :thumbsup:

3. Joelbmx

Joelbmx Well-Known Member Official Author

I'll have to wait for Android, but good luck with ios devs! Hopefully this will give a significant player count boost

4. Todredrob

Todredrob Well-Known Member Official Author

Wasn't the testing first Samsung

5. Char

Char Free Rider HD Developer Official Author

Android is currently still in beta.
    This will be released soon.

Skeeny, Amitabh and Todredrob like this.
  6. hazards

hazards Casual Member Official Author

While we're on the subject of new features:
    1. Make it possible to look up all the tracks where a player has the #1 time (or just a top 10). I want to watch my best ghosts!
    2. Let users make playlists of their favorite tracks, and let users view and rate other users' playlists.

Eric likes this.
  7. Eric

Great ideas and is on our list to do. These early days on iOS are extremely important, so if we can get good reviews and players downloading the game we should have a bright future :) Did you download and give the game a 5 star review?

Todredrob and Osiris like this.
  8. ST3AMPUNK

ST3AMPUNK Active Member Official Author

When I first got onto the forums I saw the banner at the top of the screen and my stomach jumped! Best of luck with the app:thumbsup:

Todredrob and Eric like this.
  9. Todredrob

Todredrob Well-Known Member Official Author

Ads about this is flooding the game lol.......

i know its to get the word out....cant wait to try it on my friends apple device

Eric likes this.
  10. Eric

Ya - we will likely leave it like that for a week or so, so that we know all regular players have at least heard about it.

Todredrob and ST3AMPUNK like this.
  11. Osiris

Osiris Well-Known Member Official Author

Is it a bad thing to make multiple accounts to rate an app 5 stars? several times

12. Eric

Apple may not like that, the best thing you can do is rate it with your account and then get friends and family to do the same.

13. Osiris

Osiris Well-Known Member Official Author

yeah i know. I'll definitely share with a bunch of people ;)

Eric likes this.
  14. TiMartin1069

TiMartin1069 Active Member Official Author

15. Eric

16. RiderExtreme2

RiderExtreme2 Well-Known Member Official Author

5 starred, wrote a review and will be playing it when I get home. Hope these next couple of days go well

Char, SparkleMotion and Eric like this.
  17. Eric

Thanks us too! Success in the iOS store will ensure we can put more resources into the game and would only mean great things for the community.

18. Eric

We are on the top of r/iosgaming - up vote us https://www.reddit.com/r/iosgaming/

Volund, Stig, Waiive and 1 other person like this.
  19. Waiive

Waiive Active Member Official Author

OMFG I AM HYPED AF

20. spruce

spruce Dumptruck VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    can we get the new headgear on the desktop version because some of us (like me) don;t have a ios device to get the game.