1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

New Feature Free Rider HD Trailer + Available on Facebook

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Eric, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

Don't say anything to Ira you may hurt his feelings :)

Sono likes this.
  2. Eric

Glad you guys like the trailer, if you haven't already give it a like and subscribe to our Free Rider HD channel (apparently those 2 things help on youtube + our channel needs a little love).

Free Rider HD YouTube Trailer

speedy__XD likes this.
  3. Cryogenic

Cryogenic Well-Known Member Official Author

On the channel you should post replays of people riding! Eric

FOIL, Eric, FREEZ and 1 other person like this.
  4. Sono

Sono Well-Known Member Official Author

Ira, you know I still love you. <3
    Individual riders, compilations of epic moments, time lapse of track creations, tutorials, tips and tricks, etc.
    So much potential. I personally believe Youtube is your best way to get this game popular very quickly. If you need any help with it, I'm sure many members on the forum (along with myself) would volunteer in a heartbeat to help you guys out.

FOIL, Cryogenic and speedy__XD like this.
  5. FREEZ

FREEZ Well-Known Member Official Author

yeah! I want a replay of me!

6. Eric

Agreed, getting let's plays / tutorials of the game out on youtube will definitely help. We are pretty green when it comes to youtube but if anyone has any ideas we are all ears.

speedy__XD likes this.
  7. Sono

It wouldn't hurt to start contacting relatively known Youtubers in the business to see if they would want to do lets plays of the game. However, they would probably prefer seeing many people requesting them to play the game.. So if we can gather 10 people from our community to go beg a Youtuber to play, they probably will.

The best Youtuber to contact at this stage would probably be Jacksepticeye. He is one of the newer Youtubers, and is gaining popularity very, very quickly. He just passed the 1mil subscriber mark a few weeks ago. He also commonly plays Happy Wheels, so this game might be his style. :p
    Judging by how new and enthusiastic he is about his followers, he will probably either read and maybe respond to most - if not all - of the people contacting him in his inbox.
    Not only that, but Jacksepticeye is pretty darn hilarious when it comes to playing games where your character can get demolished.

Looking back at what I said, I'm starting to think that I think too much, and I need to get out more.

Ira and speedy__XD like this.
  8. speedy__XD

speedy__XD Well-Known Member Official Author

How would you feel about user submitted videos that you can upload via your own channel? I would be happy to make some stuff. Then you could pick and choose what you want to use ;)

Cryogenic likes this.
  9. Cryogenic

I would love to help out too Eric . Just ask and I'll help. ;D

10. Cryogenic

That would be awesome!

speedy__XD likes this.
  11. Eric

Missed that, ya that's a good idea. We were trying to think of how we could integrate youtube closer with the game.

Cryogenic likes this.
  12. Eric

That is a good idea. I am pretty novice at YouTube, is there a way to post other peoples videos to your channel or do you have to upload it?

13. Sono

You can like/add to favourites, or just add it to a playlist which you can feature on your channel.

speedy__XD likes this.
  14. speedy__XD

speedy__XD Well-Known Member Official Author

Well I would send you a file of the footage so that you could kind of do what you want with it, I will edit it together and stuff but if there is anything you don't like you could just take it out :p
    There are a few options, I could give you the video file and you can upload it directly to your youtube channel. Or you can create a "user made videos" playlist and feature that on your channel. You could add anyone's videos to that. even user made videos that are uploaded on your channel. So I would do this either way :) But to answer your question directly, the only way to have it on your channel as one of YOUR videos is for you to have the original file and upload it ;)

Hope that helps! p.m. me if you would like me to do some sort of video and what you would like. I would really like to do something :D

Cryogenic likes this.
  15. Cryogenic

P.M. me too!

16. FREEZ

FREEZ Well-Known Member Official Author

me too! No JK, I dont do youtube