1. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Miniature Circle 2024 Contest - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, the announcement post for the Miniature Circle 2024 Contest, a trackmaking contest hosted by Elibloodthirst, is out. Go check it out if you are interested!
    Dismiss Notice

Update Campaign 2 and beyond

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Eric, Aug 21, 2014.

1. FREEZ

FREEZ Well-Known Member Official Author

2. FREEZ

Sono likes this.
  3. Sono

Sono Well-Known Member Official Author

Eric , you guys should just put FREEZ in charge of all tutorial levels. He's on a roll.

FREEZ likes this.
  4. FREEZ

haha thanks man!... I kinda like doing them... say, that give me an idea...

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
    Sono likes this.
  5. Sono

10 bucks says he's going to make his own campaign. Do it! Do it! Do it!

6. FREEZ

7. Sono

FREEZ likes this.
  8. FREEZ

yeah.. that is true :) :thumbsup:

9. FREEZ

Ericy ! Charly man ! You wanted new 1st campaign tracks and here they are! You guys got the leaderboard out! please give me some omg feeeedbaaaack

10. Sono

You know they are quite busy making the game much better for the community.. Also, it's Friday. Give them a break. You didn't even give them 24 hours to respond to you.
    Not only that, but your post where you tagged Eric and Char was posted at 5am in their time. It was 11am when you posted the post saying they weren't helpful.
    They probably get in the office somewhere between 7am and 9am, so you gave them about 2-4 hours to respond to your request for feedback.
    Freez, I understand that you're excited to get feedback and such, but Eric and Char are probably busy in meetings and such to make the game much better than it is now.

I'm positive that they will get to your tracks eventually, but for now I think it would be best to stay patient.

On the other hand, didn't they hire Aardvark and mi7ch to take care of these types of requests for this very reason? I would love to know where they are. I haven't seen them doing ANYTHING.

11. FREEZ

5am? oops sorry. I live on the east coast... and yeah meetings... but why should friday be an excuse?

... Oh and I made those massages while at least one of them was one the site

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  12. FREEZ

Ash
    Char
    Eric

jschnare
    kanoadmin
    Velksy
    um sono, mi7ch and Aardvark arent even staff any more...

13. Sono

14. FREEZ

I dont know... see for yourself

15. iTzChuckNorris

iTzChuckNorris Well-Known Member Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Isn't there some sort of rule against double and triple posts? so much spam up in here....

FOIL, la5erbeam and Cryogenic like this.
  16. FREEZ

Hey! I was just trying to get the devs attention! They asked for these tracks!

17. weem

weem FREE RIDER LEGEND Elite Author Official Author

Awarded Medals
    yes mods please ban freez for posting numerous amounts of unneeded posts when he can just edit his posts and also message them privately

also the admins probably read your posts, they're just like "f*ck freez lol"

18. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator Official Author

Hey FREEZ, we appreciate the enthusiasm in creating tutorial tracks. We haven't had sufficient time to review data / determine what "easier" track requirements look like. When we revisit that we will be sure to review the tracks you have created.

We have been very busy with leaderboard development + launch on Facebook. As you can tell, double, triple and quadruple posting won't get our attention. 1 message in a conversation is enough, over tagging all Kano staff won't have us take a look faster, it will actually have the opposite effect actually.

19. FREEZ

i waz just waitin for you to tell me something, even some thing like this^

Oh and If people take the time to read them they'll see why
    (I did not feel like editing the original, the devs might miss that; I would)

these were seperate^

I thought of this like 1 and 1/2 hours later... editing would have gone unnoticed (As stated above)^

these are my reasons

PS: (Oh and I did delete some posts and incorporate the content into the previous ones, because, as iTzChuckNorris and WheelieMaker stated, That was kinda spammy