1. Announcement - Regarding Elite Author Involvement on Featured Tracks - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, we have a new announcement regarding the participation of Elite Authors in the discussion for featured tracks. If you are interested, check it out in the link above.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest,
If you are interested in ghosting, go check the Ghosting Awards for March 2024 Click here to check it out.

First Campaign Preview!

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Velksy, Jul 12, 2014.

1. speedy__XD

speedy__XD Well-Known Member Official Author

2. FREEZ

FREEZ Well-Known Member Official Author

YAY!

3. Char

Char Free Rider HD Developer Official Author

We are currently fixing some small bugs.

4. FREEZ

FREEZ Well-Known Member Official Author

I have a question. Will lifetime achievements be released latter tonight as a result of the release of campaigns? it shows TWO campaigns there...

5. Max007x

Max007x Forum Moderator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    I think that maybe you guys should do something so that you can read the stuff at the end of a level. Right now nobody will read the 'collect all to complete track' on the first level because the completion screen will appear before you can read it. Same with the second level. Other than that, awesome job! Love the layout and I see a lot of room for future campaign tracks. Can't wait !

FREEZ and speedy__XD like this.
  6. Char

Good question.
    Before we release lifetime achievements, we are going to make sure all campaign issues are fixed, and campaign tracks are finalised.

I agree, we can revisit that, and maybe provide a delay on the popup. I have some cool ideas for that.

Thanks! Ya, I know you guys are big on featured tracks. Hopefully campaigns adds that type of feature, and provides some sort of progression to the game. This is only the beginning

speedy__XD and Max007x like this.
  7. speedy__XD

speedy__XD Well-Known Member Official Author

lol I crashed on crusin' (YUS I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) right after a checkpoint and I was able to respawn and still get the gold medal by 1.25 seconds :D Really happy to see both my tracks made it :) Not sure I deserved it but :thumbsup: I will be emailing my info shortly :)

8. Char

Ya congrats to all who made it into the campaign. Appreciate all your hard work. We will be posting about this soon .