1. Dismiss Notice

Official Contest Win FREE COINS! "Track of the Day" Facebook Contest

Discussion in 'Community challenges and contests!' started by Scoughman, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Scoughman

Scoughman Member Forum Moderator Administrator Official Author Featured Tracks Moderator

Hey gang! Happy to be making my first post here on the FRHD forums.

[​IMG]

The new Track of the Day feature is out on iOS, and to help spread the word we're announcing a new type of contest on Facebook where you can win either FREE COINS (for desktop/web) or GEMS (for mobile), winner's choice. All you need to do is follow us and leave a comment naming a track you think should be a Track of the Day! You can also like the post to double your chances. Here's the post link to check out: https://facebook.com/freeriderfans/posts/770819383126251

And don't forget to update to version 2.4.0 on iOS or download the app if you haven't already: https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id773716739?pt=1198585&ct=forumcontestTotD&mt=8

We'll be announcing winners next week on December 18th, so let your friends know and don't forget to sign up before the deadline! If we can get the post to go nuts you can definitely expect more contests in the future ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2017
    Trainer_B, Phase, Whisk and 6 others like this.
  2. Fluffysmack

Fluffysmack Well-Known Member Official Author

um.. can I just have the coins anyway?

3. Htebear

Htebear Well-Known Member Official Author

Nice update :thumbsup:

4. Max007x

Max007x Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator Official Author Featured Tracks Moderator

Are you Brett?

Phase likes this.
  5. Scoughman

Scoughman Member Forum Moderator Administrator Official Author Featured Tracks Moderator

Not Brett, my name is Sol - usually I'm working on the other Kano games, but I'll be running some stuff on this side going ahead. Fluffysmack it's looking pretty quiet over there so far, pretty good chances if you enter right now. o_O

Phase likes this.
  6. Max007x

Max007x Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator Official Author Featured Tracks Moderator

I think most forum people want to remain anonymous so maybe that's why linking facebook here doesn't really work

7. Char

Char Free Rider HD Developer Staff Member Administrator Official Author Featured Tracks Moderator

Brett is Brett

Phase, Brett and Zycerak like this.
  8. Scoughman

Fair enough Max007x. Judging from analytics it looks like a lot of people are active on Instagram, we're working on some cool images to post over there as part of future contests as well.

Phase likes this.