1. Dismiss Notice

Trick Ghosting Contest

Discussion in 'Community challenges and contests!' started by F-O-X, Dec 4, 2017.

1. F-O-X

F-O-X Well-Known Member Official Author

Hey! I want to announce a (trick) ghosting contest! You should ghost/trick ghost a track, you can ghost your own track, as well. (My recent track, Beyond Limits is pretty good for ghosting.) You have 7 days to ghost/trick ghost it. If it's a ghost, then please make it smooth, and good looking. I don't really care about your time, no need to rank on the leaderboard. If it's a trick ghost, then please make it smooth, recycle a lot, and it must be over 20 seconds. (I like trick ghosts more.) If you ghost your own track, the track will be judged, too. Tell me below if you wanna judge. If you want to enter, say "I'm in". The prize depends on the quality of the first ghost. I might give 15k away from my coins because I'll quit. Good luck! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  2. F-O-X

3. Whisk

Whisk Well-Known Member Official Author

F-O-X likes this.
  4. F-O-X

Oh :( Who changed it?

5. Whisk

I asked my friend to change it, as frhd has been a reason for me to procrastinate for hours on end. I’m only able to be on forums, I can’t access the main site with my account... I hope to start playing again someday. For now I’ll just lurk awhile and fade away slowly....

F-O-X likes this.
  6. IanMcMahon89

IanMcMahon89 Well-Known Member Official Author

that sucks... I would never let my friend change it, just ask him the password... or ask char to help...

7. Whisk

I asked him to change it so I could kick my procrastination habits