1. Dismiss Notice

Track Limit Reached

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by BackStreet, Jan 7, 2018.

1. BackStreet

BackStreet Active Member

I think there should be a limit for how many tracks you upload per day, lots of people spam tracks, that gets them more subscribers whether the track is good or bad because the player would have plenty of tracks and at least 10 players will stumble across one and for some reason subscribe. I think this should be stopped, people dont put effort into their tracks and no one likes that, trials now a day are 2 lines and a star, very easy, no effort.
    Char please put a limit

2. Fluffysmack

Fluffysmack Well-Known Member Official Author

if you spam tracks then you take away from your previous one... And if your not OA then you have to pay. That is there problem and we should ignore them... If you do sub then your and idiot and a newb... That is thier problem... And that is why they have a 25 coin pay for someone to post a track... (Not trying to be aggressive) And BTW I totally agree... lol

BackStreet likes this.
  3. BackStreet

BackStreet Active Member

also, publishing impossible tracks or just really hard one that they couldnt finish so they just published the, like this one, 100% sure it was published without completion upload_2018-1-6_17-1-46.png

4. Fluffysmack

Yep... Your totally right... If your OA then you don't have to complete it... Char gave you that Privilege for a reason they shouldn't abuse it.

5. BackStreet

BackStreet Active Member

true, Char, you should remove OA from people who publish nearly impossible tracks without completing them

6. Fluffysmack

he shouldn't remove it... give em a warning and then do it... And if they spam and not complete ban them...
    (were going a lil to far, huh?) :rolleyes:

BackStreet likes this.
  7. pssst

pssst Well-Known Member Official Author

8. DeathBob1

DeathBob1 Well-Known Member Official Author

i did publish some very hard track that i can't complete but is 100% possible

all you need to do is to spam checkpoints and remove most of them when you publish

Fluffysmack likes this.
  9. DeathBob1

DeathBob1 Well-Known Member Official Author

however, the majority of the people wouldn't like sum imposible track therefore it wont polute the enviroment.\
    the scary things are not impossible tracks but clickbait

Fluffysmack and BackStreet like this.
  10. ItsColinGuys

ItsColinGuys Well-Known Member Official Author

FRHD does need quality..

Maybe OA users can only upload once a week.

If new players saw that there was a limit they would likely leave the site. Unlimited tracks is for the GREATER GOOD.

11. BackStreet

BackStreet Active Member

no it is not, you are just saying that because you spam tracks, i upload once a week or whenever i feel like it

DeathBob1 likes this.
  12. ItsColinGuys

ItsColinGuys Well-Known Member Official Author

I dont spam tracks anymore, sir.