1. Dismiss Notice

READ: How to host your own contest

Discussion in 'Community challenges and contests!' started by Stig, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Stig

Stig Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator Official Author Featured Tracks Moderator

Hey, as we, the staff, get drowned in questions regarding contests on a daily basis, I thought it would save us some time, and life, to have this thread.

You may host a contest with any imaginative and creative ideas you can think of, as long as it's apropriate. If you don't know how to setup a contest, look at how the other people in this section set up theirs.

Prizes: if you want to give out prizes, more specifically coins, that is your choice, and responsibility. To be able to give away coins as a prize, you need to have a PRO membership. You may only get this by buying a package at the "Buy & earn coins" part of the shop section. You can also watch a video in the shop to receive pro.
    Please do not ask us to transfer, or for you to receive PRO temporarily to transfer coins, we will not do that. And we will most likely not even bother responding.

People who promise coins as a prize in a contest, are automatically required to find a way to give out their promised prizes (we don't take kindly to scams, people probably spent a lot of time on their entry to your contest).

Contests must not fish for likes, subs, or comments. To run one make a thread, not a track announcing it. This will help keep the track and like economy healthy, and our game fun!

Official contests: The word will come out when an official contest is under making. As of right now, we have nothing planned for the rest of 2016 or the future.

I might update this post when I think of more.

If you have any questions regarding contests, that you feel are unanswered, please ask them here

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2017
    Pauljordan8, F-O-X, Enacted and 31 others like this.
  2. InTheSavce

InTheSavce Well-Known Member

it was polite but savage at the same time.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
    Racer_X, Chorus, Nitrogeneric and 7 others like this.
  3. Empire

Empire Well-Known Member Official Author

Prizes*

4. Muhammad7321

Muhammad7321 Well-Known Member

Stig your new song is 2016-09-22 (1).png

tigers_1234 and Superboody like this.
  5. zeke15

zeke15 Well-Known Member Official Author

the_rider RCC contest #savage am-i-right

6. Elibloodthirst

Elibloodthirst Well-Known Member Official Author

7. NicolausReyasbautist

NicolausReyasbautist Well-Known Member Official Author

Where do you go to make a contest?

8. NicolausReyasbautist

NicolausReyasbautist Well-Known Member Official Author

Stig

tigers_1234 likes this.
  9. robworks1

robworks1 New Member

Is there any way to be PRO without paying?

tigers_1234 and Osiris like this.
  10. yan.dichev.9

yan.dichev.9 Well-Known Member Official Author

I play FRHD at facebook ,so i can't buy a package at the "Buy & earn coins" part of the shop section.and I can't send coins.Can you fix that ?Please i really need to send coins to my friend ...

Htebear likes this.
  11. Stig

Stig Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator Official Author Featured Tracks Moderator

Go on http://freeriderhd.com, and login with your facebook details. Buy and send your coins when you're logged in on the website. After that you can go back to playing on FB.
    I assume there will be a fix in the future, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

12. yan.dichev.9

THANKS MAN I WILL TRY ...

Osiris likes this.
  13. yan.dichev.9

something bugs .dammm... If I could send coins i would send like, 500$,1000$ but now i can send 6275 coins .BUT I CAN'T.I HAVE THE HEADGEAR I WANT .I DON'T NEED COINS NOW!

14. yan.dichev.9

I CAN'T SEND COINS BECAUSE I AM NOT A PRO.IF I COULD I WOULD SEND YOU 6275 COINS!

Osiris likes this.
  15. nightcrawlers

nightcrawlers Active Member Official Author

I actually have a contest going on right now. The contest is called cube face competition. The prize is a sub from me, a friend request, and a track made for them

16. ItsColinGuys

ItsColinGuys Well-Known Member Official Author

725 views...15 replies.

I feel like they should have blocked replies.

17. Legendary_Rider

Legendary_Rider Well-Known Member Official Author

Stig do i just upload a track saying Contest?

18. mudkip

mudkip Well-Known Member Official Author

you can start off with that, but if you want more attention then make a thread; you'll also have much more room to explain the rules, guidelines, and prizes

zeke15 likes this.
  19. Legendary_Rider

Legendary_Rider Well-Known Member Official Author

mudkip how do i make a thread?

20. mudkip

mudkip Well-Known Member Official Author

up in the top left corner there'll be this button:
    Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 6.45.00 PM.png <------
    just add a title and type what you want the first post in the thread to say; it's very similar to posting a message in someone else's thread.

Empire likes this.