1. Announcement - Regarding Elite Author Involvement on Featured Tracks - Click here to check it out!

Hey Guest, we have a new announcement regarding the participation of Elite Authors in the discussion for featured tracks. If you are interested, check it out in the link above.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, the full FRHD All-Time Top 100 Ghosters 2023 Edition is out now

Click here to check it out.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest,
If you are interested in ghosting, go check the Ghosting Awards for March 2024 Click here to check it out.

Update Random Development Blog

Discussion in 'Game changes and Updates' started by Char, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Nexus

Nexus Well-Known Member Official Author

There was once auto gen

2. TheSouthAmericanGuy

TheSouthAmericanGuy Active Member Official Author

Awarded Medals
    Char are you guys still working on the select tool?
    It would be very useful right now :p

Flying_T_Rex, Jgeleta1 and mudkip like this.
  3. SaberSpeed77

SaberSpeed77 Member Official Author

I'm not sure if anyone has said this because there were a LOT of pages I had to go through but can you add a text box. Maybe different fonts. I'm wondering because it would save me so much time to type what a person has to say rather than drawing it especially in close spaces. Also, others can type titles in their levels or even type out arrows or whole images.

-----> : )

Thanks for thinking about adding new wheels. Also, on the hats. Can you let users design their own or upload a file for currency or selected randomly via voting system. I would really like a budgie hat in the mix because right now I'm just stuck with the eagle head which is my soon-to-be high school's mascot lol.

That sums up this post

If anyone cares about me then I just created my best track (don't get your hopes up but it has 320+ plays).
    It's called Medieval Times
    (https://www.freeriderhd.com/t/579620-medieval-times/r/x808mca/seasnails/omq_cl0ckw0rkn1nj4).

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    Lollipoop00 likes this.
  4. Max007x

Max007x Forum Moderator Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator VIP Official Author

Awarded Medals
    ahhh the good old days when Char was doing all kinds of sick stuff

Char, Fluffysmack and cctvcctvcctv like this.
  5. Nexus

Nexus Well-Known Member Official Author

lmao yeah

6. cctvcctvcctv

cctvcctvcctv Well-Known Member

Man, this is a bit of fun to read through
    Why had nobody thought of stacking the power-ups back then? Like putting two max helis on top of each other made 120 seconds.

7. Nicholas-Opuni

Nicholas-Opuni Well-Known Member Official Author

That's quite interesting! :thumbsup: