1. Dismiss Notice

Power up idea

Discussion in 'Have an idea? Post it here!' started by Todredrob, Mar 27, 2018.

?

Should the debs work on it

1. yes

75.0%
  2. no

25.0%
  1. Little did we know about Max's stalker life. He knows what you had for breakfast.

Calculus likes this.
  2. Calculus

Calculus Well-Known Member Official Author

My ip address isnt just My ip address

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  3. Calculus

First off, here is a quote "I don’t send paragraphs to all players, I’m afraid it’s just the annoying ones" yes, just the annoying ones, that is exactly why i sent it to you CaptainJack13, oh sorry, do you go by Sycamore instead
    Second, i am only trying to explain to you ever word you put into your paragraph, you have written so much it has forced me to reply, only so much.
    Lastly, you are correct, i am not a new player, but i am not more than two either, and yes, i am trying to check this place out, although i didnt say i was here to check this place out, i said people were, learn to read illiterate *****

4. Calculus

Im sorry, i didnt quite catch your sentence, i dont speak retard, and i said this game is full of 18-24, not 19-24, there is a difference, and i am not a 14 year old, i work two jobs and play this game, although i wont soon, and im not trying to dis anyone, sometimes it just comes out like that. Good Day to you n3ck

5. CaptainJack13

CaptainJack13 Well-Known Member Official Author

Congrats! You learned that you can edit what people have said when you reply to them! Your mommy must be so proud of you! However, I can’t seem to reason out why anyone would want to hire you, much less two people. You talk like a kindergartener got a dictionary for Christmas and he learned lots of words, and he still doesn’t know how punctuation or capitalization works, but he likes to say that others are illiterate when in fact he is the illiterate one. And tbh I can’t make sense of half of the things you say.

"I don’t send paragraphs to all players, I’m afraid it’s just the annoying ones" yes, just the annoying ones, that is exactly why i sent it to you CaptainJack13, oh sorry, do you go by Sycamore instead”

What was your point here again? I’m afraid I can’t understand it, because I don’t speak retard like you do. What a shame.
    And OMG I can’t believe you found my secret that I never tried to hide! Oh, how did you figure out that I was sycamore? I don’t know. Probably because I didn’t try to hide the fact that I was.

Slayed likes this.
  6. CaptainJack13

CaptainJack13 Well-Known Member Official Author

If you still want to test me, shoot me a PM but for now I’d rather not continue spamming this poor thread. I think a powerup to make the bike smaller would be really cool though.

Calculus likes this.
  7. Calculus

all you are doing is repeating what i am saying, not a smart move bud

8. Todredrob

Todredrob Well-Known Member Official Author

Can you take your argument into a pm?

Thanks for the graphic that is exactly what I was thinking for the bike shrinking.

Slayed and Calculus like this.
  9. Max007x

Max007x Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator Official Author Featured Tracks Moderator

yeah guys please quiet down or I'm going to ban you all :thumbsdown:

10. cctvcctvcctv

cctvcctvcctv Well-Known Member

11. Calculus

your very welcome

Todredrob likes this.
  12. cctvcctvcctv

hmmmmmm...
    spruce armator CHOLO Noob lolz666
    idk, some might be lying about their age, though they seem to talk far more like adults than most other forum members. Also:
    These users have all left

Edit: also Ness alexander Forlorn333 and maybe Elibloodthirst and Maple . Hope this accounts for any people who have lied about age, though again I doubt it. Out of all of them, only one is active, Eli

Later Edit: bungo cause why not

Even Later Edit: actually not bungo cause he says he's older than 24

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    CHOLO and lolz666 like this.
  13. Zycerak

Zycerak Well-Known Member Official Author

oh lol ur sycamore I didn’t know that

CaptainJack13 and Calculus like this.
  14. Zycerak

Zycerak Well-Known Member Official Author

On topic tho a shrinking thing would be kinda cool but I think we should limit the power ups or at least work on other things. I don’t think the debs should work on it yet, and instead they should work on more important stuff that was on the list or whatever. Maybe in the future

15. EthanLin80

EthanLin80 Well-Known Member Official Author

I thought this was a debate on to add new power ups why did it escalate to this

bungo likes this.
  16. bungo

bungo Well-Known Member

hehe glad u left me out hehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhe

cctvcctvcctv likes this.
  17. cctvcctvcctv

Are you in that category? I didn't know you were as old as all that.

18. spruce

spruce Well-Known Member Official Author

I'm 18 still

19. bungo

bungo Well-Known Member

but tbh i am mentally 2

20. My point is there are WAY more kids than adults here.