1. Dismiss Notice

Post your art!

Discussion in 'Anything and Everything not Free Rider' started by armator, Nov 29, 2014.

1. zeke15

zeke15 Well-Known Member Official Author

Wonderfully put together. That video is easily something I can imagine being shown in a high school or junior high history class. Its easily on par with most of the stuff out there that is similar in subject. For a second video, I'm really impressed

Cataclysm likes this.
  2. mudkip

mudkip Well-Known Member Official Author

in a drawing slum rn, so this is the first thing ive drawn in a couple weeks. even tho its jus a doodle can i get some cc on it or something? i wanna get back into this stufff
    dooble.jpg

3. sushi_lover456

sushi_lover456 Well-Known Member Official Author

pretty lit

4. sushi_lover456

I have spent decades working on a very special project of modern art. here it is:
    [​IMG]
    It has a very new, innovative, gelatinous mixture on the inside that is indeed edible.

I have set up a kickstarter page as well as a gofundme page, in hopes that many people can enjoy them worldwide.

5. Cataclysm

Cataclysm Well-Known Member Official Author

Thanks man! I'm redoing my first one because I didn't know the proper aspect ratio. Look for more in the future. I also got my mom to use it in one of her class :p

TeamPhantom and zeke15 like this.
  6. zeke15

I'm going to post this here because I believe that photography is art and the photography thread is also completely dead. I've tried bumping it before, but to no avail

Anyways, I finally got adobe Lightroom. I should have a long time ago because I'm absolutely in love with it. I'm also trying to get into some freelance photography right now to make some spending money while I'm in college so I've been trying to work on my portraits and editing for cleaner shots rather than surrealistic shots. Here's the first two pictures I tried editing in lightroom. One is of my friend taken while he was working on homework. Did spot cleansing and touchups on his face and cheek. The other was during a late night when I was shooting long exposures on top of a parking garage. I took it right before I left. The original had a ton of green from the lighting to my left so I had to work to even out and balance the cool tones in one side of the photo with the warm tones in the other.
    ZLP_1384 (Edit).jpg
    ZLP_1413 (Edit).jpg

7. sushi_lover456

oh definitely

like your take on urban photography

zeke15 likes this.
  8. Cataclysm

redid my first video so now the aspect ratio and resolution are better and I feel like sharing.

Maple, mudkip, 1MPER1AL_116 and 5 others like this.
  9. zeke15

Thanks! I try to be somewhat unique, at least as best as I can but I definitely get some inspiration from other photographers.

10. 1MPER1AL_116

1MPER1AL_116 Well-Known Member Official Author

That's not bad at all!

ThreeAreFour likes this.
  11. Cataclysm

I'm just gonna keep posting them here until I'm youtube famous. Everyone help me out and like and subscribe!

Whisk and JerryAxi like this.
  12. Cataclysm

and here's another. I don't care about the double post

Whisk likes this.
  13. JerryAxi

JerryAxi Well-Known Member Official Author

A freehand drawing for my art class portfolio
    Looks a whole lot better on paper, as my lighting here is pretty terrible and don’t have a good camera at hand

Thought it was cool enough to share with you guys

image.jpg

14. Phase

Phase Well-Known Member Official Author

55EACAFB-988E-4FA4-A3F8-0EF2B5D81513.jpeg
    wait til my Spanish teacher receives my homework, lmao

15. AndrewVaughn

AndrewVaughn Well-Known Member

connect the dots
    but fr its kinda hard to see bruh

16. Phase

Yeah the camera sucks

17. Maple

Maple Well-Known Member Official Author Featured Tracks Moderator

Drawception_Elesh.png Drawception Contest Prep2.png Drawception Contest Prep.png Drawception Hiding Cat Final.png Trying to practice drawing beyond just black,white,grey:confused: w/ DC

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    Eryp, zeke15, TeamPhantom and 7 others like this.
  18. mudkip

mudkip Well-Known Member Official Author

biig dooble.jpg
    *eyes emoji*

Ethan.B, pinn, Aspirit and 9 others like this.
  19. Maple

Maple Well-Known Member Official Author Featured Tracks Moderator

20. Phase

If only you could come back and draw on the free rider editor :(